Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Philosophyoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Philosophyoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about way of life in chinese philosophy crossword, philosophy of life quotes with meaning, philosophy of life and death, philosophy of life in tamil, philosophy of life,

• 142 Followers
  • 712 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rio vicky

mute video

Syed Sahab

#Philosophyoflife बाबा ब्राऊनबियर्ड Adi_indian_boy: Ankit verma 'utkarsh' Brijesh Gupta Neha Jain

read more
mute video

Nadbrahm

mute video

Sai Sameera Voleti

Never play with one's trust, 
it may cost everything #lifelessons #life #pain #philosophyoflife #sadbuttrue #yqquotes #philosophy #yqbaba

Springblossoms

#dailyquotes #Philosophyoflife #firstpoem #humanNature My first poem😅I don't know much about writing a poem but I tried. So please give me suggestions and let me know my mistakes😁

read more
HUMAN BEINGS

The sweetest creature when born,
But naughty as they grow.
The smartest creature when they learn,
But misuses the knowledge.
The hardworking creature at work,
But with competitive mindset.
The helping creature,
But most time selfish.
The creature who lives the most luxurious life,
But can't take nothing after eternal rest,only six feet land is required to bid off. #dailyquotes 
#philosophyoflife
#firstpoem
#humannature

My first poem😅I don't know much about writing a poem but I tried. So please give me suggestions and let me know my mistakes😁

Pushkar Sahu

Nothing to say for this post.... But if u want than add your words for this topic.....I welcome you all for collaboration nd ya don't forget to write done after collab....🤟🤟 #Philosophyoflife life #lifequotes #deathtruth #findyourself #Destiny #desire #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
मानवता के विकास के
नाम पर
मानवता का पतन हो रहा हैँ
इंसानियत आज अंधेरे में खो रहा हैँ  Nothing to say for  this post....
But if u want than add your words for this topic.....I welcome you all for collaboration nd ya don't forget to write done after collab....🤟🤟
#philosophyoflife 
#life 
#lifequotes 
#deathtruth 
#findyourself 
#destiny

Ajay Sharma

Don't Take Too Much Of Time In Deciding What To Do, Else Time Will Decide What To Do With You ! #yqbaba #yqlife #yqphilosophy #lifequotes #quoteforlife #philosophyoflife #philosophicalquotes #collab

Ajay Sharma

Talent Shows The Path, Decipline Makes You To Achieve The Goals. PC : FACEBOOK
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqinspiration #inspirationalquotes #dhoni #captaincool #thaladhoni #philosophyoflife

Ajay Sharma

World Is Momentary Poem Written On Water, Everyone Knows It Everyone Belives It But No One Can Hold It. #yqbaba #yqphilosophy #yqworld #world #water #momentary #life #philosophyoflife

Richa Vedpathak

Well-experienced folks always
 say, "You can change your
 past through the present." #philosophyoflife #selfquote #tendingtobewriter #writingoals #quoteoftheday  #paidstory
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification