Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best भागवतम🕉️ Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best भागवतम🕉️ Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

ദുര്‍ജ്ജനസംസര്‍ഗ്ഗം വെടിയാന്‍ പുരൂരവസ്സിന്റെ ചരിത്രം വിവരിക്കുന്നു –#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ You know the story of Pururavas living with Urvashi. When Urvashi left Pururavass, he ran to get her back. 'Wait, wait a minute,' he ran after her, naked. At last he said to himself in desperation: 'Awesome and powerful are the illusions. I wasted years under its influence. A good part of my life passed without knowing it. look at me Even though I was a great emperor and a great man, I was madly walking behind a #പ്രചോദനം #भागवतम🕉️

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

ദുര്‍ജ്ജനസംസര്‍ഗ്ഗം വെടിയാന്‍ പുരൂരവസ്സിന്റെ ചരിത്രം വിവരിക്കുന്നു –#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ You know the story of Pururavas living with Urvashi. When Urvashi left Pururavass, he ran to get her back. 'Wait, wait a minute,' he ran after her, naked. At last he said to himself in desperation: 'Awesome and powerful are the illusions. I wasted years under its influence. A good part of my life passed without knowing it. look at me Even though I was a great emperor and a great man, I was madly walking behind a #പ്രചോദനം #भागवतम🕉️

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

ദുര്‍ജ്ജനസംസര്‍ഗ്ഗം വെടിയാന്‍ പുരൂരവസ്സിന്റെ ചരിത്രം വിവരിക്കുന്നു –#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ ഭഗവാന്‍ കൃഷ്ണന്‍ തുടര്‍ന്നു: എന്നില്‍ ഭക്തനായുളള ഒരു ജ്ഞാനി എന്നില്‍ നിന്നും ‘പുറത്തേക്ക്‌ പോവുകയില്ല’. അയാള്‍ക്ക്‌ മായാമൂടുപടം മാറ്റാനുളള അറിവും വസ്തുവകകളിലുളള ആസക്തിയും സുഖാന്യേഷണബോധവും വെറും പൊളളയാണെന്ന അറിവുണ്ടായിരിക്കും. അപ്രകാരമുളള ഭക്തിയുണ്ടാക്കിയെടുക്കാന്‍ ശ്രമിക്കുന്നവര്‍ സത്രീകളുടെയും ഇന്ദ്രിയസുഖാന്വേഷികളുടെയും സംഗം ഉപേക്ഷിക്കേണ്ടതാണ്‌. കാരണം, അവര്‍ സത്യത്തെ മറയ്ക്കുന്ന ഇരുട്ടാണ്‌. അവരോടു കൂട്ടുചേരുന്നവരെക്കൂ #പ്രചോദനം #भागवतम🕉️

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification