Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Letmeknow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Letmeknow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let me love you tum hi ho, let me love you quotes, let me love you when your heart is tired, and wanted to let you know, let her go she doesn t love you,

• 38 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Monisha Biswas

#Collab and share when should we let you know. #Letmeknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Will I be able to stand on my feet alone? #Collab and share when should we let you know. #letmeknow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

#Collab and share when should we let you know. #Letmeknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I heard a new story of his infidelity... #Collab and share when should we let you know. #letmeknow #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

#yqbaba #Letmeknow love #collabwithme #yqsayyed poetry #Fear #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Dany L

read more
Let me know
  when you are
ready to share,
  Of all the hurt
that you still
   had to bear.  #yqbaba #letmeknow #love  #collabwithme
#yqsayyed #poetry #fear   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Dany L

Abid

read more
                        You are free, 
I will 🤙...  #Collab and share when should we let you know. #letmeknow #YourQuoteAndMine

Blue Butterfly

Walk wet in the rain sometimes 
To let it be known that
I was there. 

Stroll someday on a windy evening 
To let it be known that
I was there. 

Pick few chunks from the falling snows
To let it be know that
I was there;
Even, long after I am gone. PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticthoughts #yqquotes #peppeboy #letmeknow #longaftergone #lovemeeee

Sakshi Vashist

#Collab #Letmeknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Mind #Heart #listen #listentoyourheart #apart

read more
Your mind starts to listen
To your heart 

Oh! For I have waited 
For so long 
So many miles apart 

#Collab #letmeknow #YourQuoteAndMine
#mind #heart #listen #listentoyourheart #apart

Neerja

#Collab and share when should we let you know. #Letmeknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #lifelessons #lifequotes (quote fiftyfour)

read more
You are ready 
To be with me to live this life?
Together and happily...!

Don't wait for so long, otherwise 
This line of "Let me know when"
Will go forever and ever..
Then when you will see over back times
You will have the answer that
"Yes today should be the 'when?' "
To the question
"Let me know when.."
But this answer will be of no use then. #Collab and share when should we let you know. #letmeknow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #lifelessons #lifequotes (quote fiftyfour)

Minaz Memon

You are unwell or in any trouble,
And whatsoever you sense.
While i am busy in something or unaware about it.
Always remember,
For me "You are Important and a priority too" #Collab #letmeknow #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #priority #important #you

Durgesh Tiwari Payesh

read more
Where you are #Collab and share when should we let you know. #letmeknow #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

#Collab and share when should we let you know. #Letmeknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Dhiraj Anand

read more
You are ready to hear what my heart holds for you ? #Collab and share when should we let you know. #letmeknow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Dhiraj Anand
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification