Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beautifulsoul Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beautifulsoul Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about first love full movie bea alonzo and aga muhlach, a love so beautiful novel, a smile is beautiful, most beautiful hindi love shayari, this world you have made is a beautiful place lyrics,

• 56 Followers
  • 72 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rj Rupal Rajput

mute video

Bhoomi

mute video

Springblossoms

Dedicating a #testimonial to Sucharita Priyadarshini 💞🤗 You taught me so many things my dear that I always remember. You are strong, brave and beautiful heart. Your heartbeats are melodious music of love that fills with profound happiness. After meeting you I understood the meaning of soulmate, that is the one who is connected to heart and soul though miles away from each other but is still able to bring a smile and empathize in each situation. You are my inspiration too dear shining soul✨✨😍😍 #sister #Myinspiration #blessings #sisterslove #beautifulsoul

read more
To describe you is the 
Most impossible thing 
My babe,
You are my milky way galaxy
Who shines the brightest
In every dark situation.
Your smile is the most
Beautiful flower which I 
Keep close to my heart.
Your writings are damn 
Attractive like dancing Aurora
Amidst all beauties.
If I have a wish for next life,
It would be to have you as 
My sister, my dear soulmate. Dedicating a #testimonial to Sucharita Priyadarshini 💞🤗

You taught me so many things my dear that I always remember. You are strong, brave and beautiful heart. Your heartbeats are melodious music of love that fills with profound happiness. After meeting you I understood the meaning of soulmate, that is the one who is connected to heart and soul though miles away from each other but is still able to bring a smile and empathize in each situation. You are my inspiration too dear shining soul✨✨😍😍

Swapnil Moon

My words, carved for you. 🤗 I have never written a testimonial. But, guess it's perfect🌤️ #yqbaba #yqquotes #Friendship #firsttestimonial #bestfriend #chashmish #beautifulsoul Dedicating a #testimonial to Richa Joshi

read more
It rains during thunder or 
sometimes little bit after thunder 
but we see sunshine
for sure. My words, 
carved for you. 🤗
I have never written a testimonial.
But, guess it's perfect🌤️
#yqbaba #yqquotes #friendship #firsttestimonial #bestfriend #chashmish #beautifulsoul
Dedicating a #testimonial to Richa Joshi

Sweet Sour

Some say moon is beautiful, though it has spots.
Then Why hide the scars of your face with scarf Those marks makes you look gorgeous.. #beautifulsoul #inmyeyes #justwriting #myquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yqbaba #yqquotes

Ashok Mangal

सुंदर प्रकृति चारों ओर खिल उठी है रवि के दर्शन से अद्भुत छटा बिखरी है,,, प्रातः काल की बेला में कुसुम का आलिंगन किया स्वर्ण रश्मि ने अलसाई नैनो को जीवंत कर दिया,,, हर तरफ उत्साह उमंग की लहर दौड़ रही पंछी चहक रहे मस्त गगन में,, #GoodMorning #YourQuoteAndMine #beautifullife #beautifulsoul #beautifulworldofwriting

read more
विलक्षण होता है प्रकृति के हर क्षण का नज़ारा ।
जी भर के अवलोकन करना चाहता ये जग सारा ।।

प्रकृति की ही कृति है हर जीव हर पौध ।
अफ़सोस हम में से कई रखते नहीं इसका बोध ।।

जाने अनजाने प्रकृति प्रदूषित करने के जारी रखते उपक्रम ।
ना जाने कौन से विकास का पाले बैठे हैं हम सब भ्रम ।। सुंदर प्रकृति चारों ओर खिल उठी है
रवि के दर्शन से अद्भुत छटा बिखरी है,,,

प्रातः काल की बेला में कुसुम का आलिंगन किया
स्वर्ण रश्मि ने अलसाई नैनो को जीवंत कर दिया,,,

हर तरफ उत्साह उमंग की लहर दौड़ रही
पंछी चहक रहे मस्त गगन में,,

Sweety PIe💚

Be Generous of heart,
Be constant of faith... 
So loved...
It will Sufficient  to say that 
with the life 
You came,
you saw and 
you conquered!!

#203 #hiral #generousheart #conquertheworld #livelifetothefullest #beautifulsoul #Streamofconsciousness #desiretobelove

Sweety PIe💚

Don't listen to what they are saying...
Listen to what they are listening to...
Ask for confirmation and 
direction from God,and the 
universe is giving you  answers...
This full moon energy is asking many of us to 
slow down, quiet down, and
seek the high road...
You have been given opportunities to
fail,and correct your mistakes...
It’s a beautiful life, even when
 it feels like roller skating on
plastic trainers on a gravel road...
Look toward what you want,
and walk in love...
You are worthy of that
peace and freedom....

#196 #hiral #freedom #peace #rollercoasteroflife #beautifulsoul #godsgrace #selfmotivation

Sweety PIe💚

Everything becomes Beautiful,
When you fall in love with
Someone's Personality....❣ #hiral #136 #personality #beautifulsoul #desiretobelove #beautyoflove

Sweety PIe💚

Don't be afraid to show the real you, 
Let your Beautiful soul shine through! #hiral #beautifulsoul #shine_bright #129 #morningmotivation #innervibes #meandmyself #beyondimagination  T
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification