Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Appology Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Appology Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about appology quotes, gujarati love shayari app, love shayari java app, meesho app kya h hindi, photo par shayari likhne wala app,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Arvind Raj

Not always can you avoid love happening to you..... #ignorance #loveagain #confusedLove #Appology #yourquotebaba #healing #HeartBreak

read more
Breakup hurts the most, my friend said
I replied:" Ever been in a situation where someone loves you so much for your flaws and for what you are. And all you gave her was ignorance and disappointment , but now tables have turned where you try giving  all the importance and love to her & she ignores you, just the way you did back then. Alas! I just experienced what karma is....." Not always can you avoid love happening to you.....
#ignorance #loveagain #confusedlove #appology #yourquotebaba #healing  #heartbreak

Priyanka Yadav

#Appology Mirza raj #विचार

read more
Hey everbody !
A heartfelt sorry to each and every one of you .I leave the show in mid beacuse of network issue.
First of all thanku mirza raj for inviting me as your guest and sorry i did'nt able to say it there my mobile network is not supporting me .
And a big big sorry to lovely audience which shower immense love

©Priyanka Yadav #Appology  Mirza raj

sayrana zindagi

माफ कीजिए दोस्तों आज 
मुझें बुखार है तो हम लाइव शो
में जुड़ नहीं पाए 

मिलते है ठीक होनें के बाद आपका
बहुत-बहुत शुक्रिया ।

©sayrana zindagi #sayrana_zindagi #Live #show #Appology

Shab

Agar ek ki mu'aafi se do log aazaad hote ho.....

To mu'aaf kar dena
behtar hai..

©Shab #Love #hurt #Appology #Forgiveness #lighthearted #Nojoto #Thoughts
#Nojoto2liner #nojoto2021 #nojoquotes

Priyanka Yadav

#Appology

read more
hey guys !
really sorry from the core of my heart for ending the show in such a way but i hope you will take my apology and forgive me and i hope you enjoy whatever i represnt .
Thanku guys for giving your time .
take care every body .

©Priyanka Yadav #Appology

Mubeen Zafar

#shayiri #first_video #Appology deba shah

read more

Rajan shrestha

Hum jante hea ki humne galat kiya hea
kahi na kahi dil tera toda hea
bhale hi tu janke bhi anjaan rahe halatose
 Sab kuch pata chal gaya hume teri aakhose #NojotoQuote #Appology #Sorry #Hidden_Words

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification