Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best preference Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best preference Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about preference meaning in hindi, preference meaning in marathi, revealed preference theory was propounded by, preference quotes, quotes on preference,

• 15 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Saket Shindikar

"Maturity Is Decided By
 The Preference
 In Decision And Discussion" #life #love #decision #relationship #maturity  #preference #motivation #philosophy

Saket Shindikar

"Maturity Is Decided By
 The Preference
 In Decision And Discussion" #life #love #decision #relationship #maturity  #preference #motivation #philosophy

MSJ Quotes

Choose good people over good time.
Good people can bring good time but good time may not bring good people..  #time #people #choice #situation #msj #msjquotes #life #preference

MSJ Quotes

If you are getting sad because somebody else didn't give you the attention,
you are likely to be sad again.

It's very simple: Priorities take priorities..! #priority #sad #attention #choice #preference #hurt #msj #msjquotes

MSJ Quotes

When what is preferred is not available, the available becomes the preferred..
And when what is preferred is available, the available becomes the scanty..! #available #irony #lifequotes #humour #preference #msj #desire #choice

Mathan kumar G

You are still in top of my thoughts just not in chats. #chat #preference #priority #eveningthought

Mathan kumar G

I always had a strong heart, since it's you willing to break my heart, I made it brittle. #diwali #yqbaba #heart #you #preference #love

Mathan kumar G

You don't have to and I don't want you to leave me with hatred;
I'd rather prefer if you have to leave, atleast leave without love. #expectations #love #atleast #preference #life #you

Mathan kumar G

#traffic thoughts #Mind #you #preference

read more
Even though my mind is a traffic of thoughts, i would duly show the green signal for your thoughts  alone. #traffic #thoughts #mind #you #preference

Mathan kumar G

#reward #preference #you #Loss life

read more
I would not prefer the eventual reward for the significance of your loss. #reward #preference #you #loss #life
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification