Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AsaduddinOwaisi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AsaduddinOwaisi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about asaduddin owaisi shayari, asaduddin owaisi contact number, asaduddin owaisi net worth 2020, asaduddin owaisi family history, asaduddin owaisi family,

• 15 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Altamas Salifi

mute video

Mahima Jain

अंकल की डकार 😱 तौबा तौबा तौबा 😂 Rough Translation: Why are you scaring me brother? 😹😹 #happybirthday to #AsaduddinOwaisi. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #houseofmemes #funnymeme #Collab entries to #YQMT967. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When one of my neighbour took *डकार*  after having Dinner at 11 p.m....

My Reaction :-
 अंकल की डकार 😱 तौबा तौबा तौबा 😂

Rough Translation: Why are you scaring me brother? 😹😹

#HappyBirthday to #Asaduddinowaisi. 

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HouseofMemes #FunnyMeme #collab entries to #YQMT967.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Kushika Goyal

Rough Translation: Accha? I was sleeping! 😂 #happybirthday to #AsaduddinOwaisi. 😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #houseofmemes #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT964. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Friend: The story teacher told us about her college days was so interesting.
Me:

Rough Translation: Accha? I was sleeping! 😂

#HappyBirthday to #Asaduddinowaisi. 😎

🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HouseofMemes #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT964. #YourQuoteAndMine

Aalok Sιngh

Rough Translation: Why are you scaring me brother? 😹😹 #happybirthday to #AsaduddinOwaisi. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #houseofmemes #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT967. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Cbse releases new date sheets for 12th exam,

Le students-- Rough Translation: Why are you scaring me brother? 😹😹

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HouseofMemes #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT967.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Rough Translation: Why are you scaring me brother? 😹😹 #happybirthday to #AsaduddinOwaisi. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #houseofmemes #smithasunkara #coronameme entries to #YQMT967. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When Modiji says atmanirbhar banna hai.. Only local..  Rough Translation: Why are you scaring me brother? 😹😹

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HouseofMemes #smithasunkara #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT967.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Rough Translation: Accha? I was sleeping! 😂 #happybirthday to #AsaduddinOwaisi. 😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #houseofmemes #smithasunkara #coronameme entries to #YQMT964. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you didn't attend the call of someone and when they ask me why Rough Translation: Accha? I was sleeping! 😂

🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HouseofMemes #smithasunkara #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT964. #YourQuoteAndMine

Shweta Gupta

#AsaduddinOwaisi. #quoteliners 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #houseofmemes #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT968 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When interviewer keeps on waiting for interviewee but latter didn't turn up for interview.
Interviewer to HR:  #Asaduddinowaisi. 
#quoteliners 
💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HouseofMemes #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT968 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anjali Raj

Rough Translation: Accha? I was sleeping! 😂 #happybirthday to #AsaduddinOwaisi. 😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #houseofmemes #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT964. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Wife (in the morning): How cool, a hubby you are, dear! I vented my anger at you so vehemently at night and you just kept mum! Amazing!

Husband : 👇👇👇👇 Rough Translation: Accha? I was sleeping! 😂

🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HouseofMemes #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT964. #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankki Sharma

read more
Mom -बेटा रामायण का पूरा एपिसोड तो देख लो
Me - ⬇️ Rough Translation: Accha? I was sleeping! 😂

Abdul Hannan

Hum kisi ke faide ya nuqsaan ke liye Election nahi ladte. - Barrister Asaduddin Owaisi #AIMIM #AsaduddinOwaisi #Owaisi #News #India #Trending #Politics #Reels #reelsvideos #जानकारी

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification