Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BePatience Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BePatience Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about patience is the key to success, patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet meaning in hindi, patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet in 20 lines, patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet quotes, patience is the key,

• 13 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Radhekrishn Premi

mute video

Radhekrishn Premi

mute video

Sweety mehta

mute video

Devang shukla

Do not lose 
your stability in small trouble.
Everything will happen,
but until that thing happens, 
you will have to have that thing 
and will have to constantly try for that thing. #dedication #bepositive #bestrong #bepatience #hardwork

Devang shukla

मुश्किल नहीं है कुछ भी दुनिया में तू हिम्मत तो कर।
ख्वाब बदलेंगे हकीकत में तू एक बार कोशिश तो कर। #nothingisimpossible #bestrong #bepositiveforurself #bepatience

Trilok Sharma

mute video

arrey.oh.chachu

So guys tell me about your thoughts how you take every problems of your life??? 🙂 Someone close to me was upset...and it's a very normal thing..who doesn't have any problems in life ?? but wants to make her comfort so i used thats words...and i think its quite good enough and motivational speech and also suitable for post...soo coments and tell me about your thoughts how you take every problems in life?? #motivationalquotes #Inspiration #BePatience #Stayhappyalways #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Tell God Keep Giving More Problems Along With That Give Me Strength And Wisdom To Face It So guys tell me about your thoughts how you take every problems of your life???
🙂
Someone close to me was upset...and it's a very normal thing..who doesn't have any problems in life ??
but wants to make her comfort so i used thats words...and i think its quite good enough and motivational speech and also suitable for post...soo coments and tell me about your thoughts how you take every problems in life??
#motivationalquotes 
#inspiration 
#bepatience 
#stayhappyalways  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shira

है आकाश में अंधेरा, दिख रहा सिर्फ चाँद है ,रोशनी की एक झलक है ,बस वही वो चाँद है । 
घंघोर इस रात में ,दिखता नही कोई प्रकाश है ;चिर निद्रा मे खोये हुए को, इसका कहाँ आभास है। 
समय बीत रहा है तेज बड़ी रफ्तार है, संभल कर चल तो ,इस अंधकार भरे रात में ,रोशनी की उमीद; अभी भी गुलज़ार है।

©Shira #beconfident #BePatience #motivation
#nojoto#nojotohindi
#betrayal

Dpoonam4

mute video

Pradeep Kumar Mishra

समय हर समय को बदल देता है इसलिए समय को थोड़ा समय दे..!!
#Bepatience

©Pradeep Kumar Mishra #TimeChanges
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification