Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best flawed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best flawed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about flawed meaning in hindi, flawed and still worthy meaning, flawed meaning in english, flawed meaning in marathi, flawed by shaleen,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

I am a flawed human
But guess what?
You are too!

#not_perfect 
#no_one_is_perfect 
#Flawed

Siyabonga Zuma

Image cred: google Don't stick your claws into my flaws by overlooking yours... #Flaws #flawed #Claws #yqbaba #yqqoutes #yqtales

read more
Don't stick your claws
into my flaws
by overlooking yours. Image cred: google
Don't stick your claws into my flaws by overlooking yours...

#flaws #flawed #claws #yqbaba #yqqoutes #yqtales

Bad Poet

*bad poetess* when i was a nice little kid i had nice little ideas about love i used to dream about a beautiful face that face had a beautiful body the beautiful face and the beautiful body i imagined #cool #flawed #musingtime #badpoet #sabrinacarpenter

read more
we don't have to be parallel lines
we just need to intersect well

(poem in caption) *bad poetess*

when i was a nice little kid
i had nice little ideas about love
i used to dream about a beautiful face
that face had a beautiful body
the beautiful face and the beautiful body
i imagined

Amit Jotwani

I access
'my' soul
chanting the Lord's name.

Does that count as selfless?
Other motives lurk in the shadows.

Blurred lines.

Anyway, flawed describes us.  #Lord #BlurredLines #motive #Flawed #yqbaba

moonchild

She looks normal , but beneath the facade , resides a queen strangely beautiful , perfectly flawed ...

©moonchild #she #queen #beautiful #flawed #crown #facade #normal #selflove 

#emptystreets

raushan singh

#face#CTL cannot tell trueforyounojotoaapraushan md, Chand rza khAn Malik Munahir Khan Muhammad Safyan Ali Rizv Muhammad Sufyan

read more
Because her Self-Referencing Center was in charge, she could not take in this other information (including alternate explanations for her friend's response) or confidently know that she had done nothing wrong. Rather, she would take the physical and emotional sensations she experienced at faceBecause her Self-Referencing Center was in charge, she could not take in this other information (including alternate explanations for her friend's response) or confidently know that she had done nothing wrong. Rather, she would take the physical and emotional sensations she experienced at face value and use them as further evidence that she was a bad person who was fundamentally flawed in some way.Because her Self-Referencing Center was in charge, she could not take in this other information (including alternate explanations for her friend's response) or confidently know that she had done nothing wrong. Rather, she would take the physical and emotional sensations she experienced at face value and use them as further evidence that she was a bad person who was fundamentally flawed in some way. value and use them as further evidence that she was a bad person who was fundamentally flawed in some way. #face#ctl cannot tell true#foryou#nojotoaap#raushan md, Chand rza khAn Malik Munahir Khan Muhammad Safyan Ali Rizv Muhammad Sufyan

Caroline Manjari

I was flawed somehow
I couldn't keep you happy
now this time we'll do
whatever you like to do. #flawed #trynabebetter

ss

#flawed

read more
Flawed #flawed

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification