Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Girlish Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Girlish Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about girlish love status, girlish meaning in hindi, girlish meaning in marathi, girlish attitude quotes, girlish diary quotes,

• 23 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nakara

dear girls,
                तुम कर लो आसमान को कब्जे में
                सपनों को मुट्ठी में भर लो
                कामयाबी को हासिल कर लो
                आख़िर जिंदगी तुम्हारी है...

©Nakara #girl #CityNight #city #girls #girlish #lines #quote #thought

Nakara

mute video

Kashish

Why the way I'm is I'm ..💚 A great silence inside.... waiting for the storm🥀 #yqbaba #yqdidi #letterstothemoon #nighttales #Girlish #Emotionalfool

read more
Dear Love,

Please know I will not call you 
Or call upon you again.
I want nothing and need nothing from you,
And what I shared with you was unappreciated.
Even if extremely I'll found you inside me I'll surely try to change that place
But with no regret on my part.
Please know...you can rest in the privacy of my absence,
And go both we our separate ways
In search of our own happiness. Why the way I'm is I'm ..💚

A great silence inside.... waiting for the storm🥀
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#letterstothemoon 
#nighttales

Kashish

She said I'd told him that I'll never text back to him..but still I want to talk him truly to clear everything:)🥀 I can relate the above lines very purely...❤️❤️ #romance #yqbaba #yqdidi #Girlish #littlethings #cllgcampus

read more
She admires him.. in her soul,she wants to confront everything with him..she wants a gesture from him,in fact she wakes up in midnight randomly...to do something, but she found nothing else to do rather than him,to think about him.
She's madly in love with him...still she says I just like him. 

But he's not the way she wants..he's having egoistic behaviour..even he don't want to talk to her and never texts her, neither says anything.He avoids her possibly as possible.

I found myself much lucky in this case.
 She said I'd told him that I'll never text back to him..but still I want to talk him truly to clear everything:)🥀

I can relate the above lines very purely...❤️❤️

Kashish

Weren't so...?? 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 #yqbabaquotes #yqdidiquotes #Night love life #Girlish #erotica

read more
I accept that I did bad
But I wasn't perfectly imperfect.
Weren't any single reason among
them made you to stay. Weren't so...??

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

#yqbabaquotes #yqdidiquotes 
#night #love #life #girlish

Bhoomi Anand

She is a ten🤍✨ PC-: Pinterest poetry #Girlish #sheisaten #yqbaba

read more
SHE IS A TEN

She is a ten but she hides her tears in front of her parents just because she doesn't want them to get tensed/she is a ten but she only writes poetry when she is sad/she calls chocolates her lifeline but she would throw them into the dustbin if her anger bursts out/she reads poetry as her life/she is a ten but she likes her coffee a lil sweeter/she is a ten but she keeps overthink about her past/she is a ten but she blames her own destiny that she didn't get loved by the one whom she loves/she is a ten but she sometimes compares her brown skin to the fair ones/she says that periods are natural but at the same time she curses her own body/she prefers fictional love/she is a ten but she re reads the same poetry till she doesn't understands the actual logic behind it/she is a ten but she keeps crying over the same person again and again who has insulted her again and again/she is a ten but she never cheats/and she is a ten but she would never accept that she is a ten. She is a ten🤍✨

PC-: Pinterest

#poetry #girlish #sheisaten #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification