Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best draftedletter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best draftedletter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

twisha ray

A letter I wish to send to God because some people will read as fictional story so the name is but let it be lesson for other #trnojo165 #draftedletter #thoughtful #SAD

read more
Dear Sushoryan Mukharis,
After eleven years, I look back at our shared moments with a mix of nostalgia and clarity. You’re now a father, and it’s evident you’ve moved forward. I’ve come to understand that true love is rare, and it seems karma plays a role in our lives. I wonder why you caused me pain—was it truly worth it?
Though I can’t return to who I was in 2015 and 2016, I remain dedicated to my work and to the well-being of others. Love, in its truest form, is unconditional, and I still wish you well. As for the little things—I’ve developed a dislike for silk chocolate, biryani with potatoes, and chocolate ice cream. These are just remnants of our past, which, despite everything, hold a special place in my memories.

Take care, Be safe
Sincerely,  
Tashira Renay

©twisha ray  A letter I wish to send to God 
because some people will read as fictional story so the name is but let it be lesson for other
#trnojo165
#draftedletter
#thoughtful

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification