Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best trnojo165 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best trnojo165 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

twisha ray

In shadows deep where guilt does creep,  
The restless souls find slumber steep.  
They lie in beds of threadbare dreams,  
While moonlight casts its mournful beams.
The crime they’ve wrought, a silent scream,  
A stain upon their midnight theme.  
Yet come the night, their eyes must close,  
And in their minds, the darkness grows.
Each breath a whisper of their plight,  
Each heartbeat echoes through the night.  
In dreams, they wander, lost and cold,  
Haunted by the tales untold.
Beneath the stars, their fears collide,  
No peace within, no place to hide.  
For in their , the past’s refrain  
Replays the echoes of their stain.
The quiet night, a veil so thin,  
Can't shield them from the wars within.  
And as they drift to restless rest,  
The weight of deeds lies in their chest.

©twisha ray No guilt
#trnojo165
#thoughtsofheart

twisha ray

A letter I wish to send to God because some people will read as fictional story so the name is but let it be lesson for other #trnojo165 #draftedletter #thoughtful #SAD

read more
Dear Sushoryan Mukharis,
After eleven years, I look back at our shared moments with a mix of nostalgia and clarity. You’re now a father, and it’s evident you’ve moved forward. I’ve come to understand that true love is rare, and it seems karma plays a role in our lives. I wonder why you caused me pain—was it truly worth it?
Though I can’t return to who I was in 2015 and 2016, I remain dedicated to my work and to the well-being of others. Love, in its truest form, is unconditional, and I still wish you well. As for the little things—I’ve developed a dislike for silk chocolate, biryani with potatoes, and chocolate ice cream. These are just remnants of our past, which, despite everything, hold a special place in my memories.

Take care, Be safe
Sincerely,  
Tashira Renay

©twisha ray  A letter I wish to send to God 
because some people will read as fictional story so the name is but let it be lesson for other
#trnojo165
#draftedletter
#thoughtful

twisha ray

Village Life In a quiet village, an old man spent his days planting trees. He knew he'd never see them grow tall, but he did it anyway. The villagers asked why. He replied, "I plant not for myself, but for those who will come after me. Life's greatest lessons are learned in the acts of giving without expecting to receive." 
Years later, the village blossomed with the trees he had planted, providing shade and beauty. The children played under their branches, and families enjoyed the coolness of summer. The old man’s legacy endured, teaching that true fulfillment comes from selflessness and the joy of nurturing a future that we may never witness ourselves.

©twisha ray #villagelife 
#trnojo165
#thoughtful

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification