Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gotham Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gotham Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gotham comedy live all stars, gotham quotes, gotham penguin quotes, gotham comedy live 2018, gotham comedy live,

• 7 Followers
  • 48 Stories

என் பெயரை கண்டுபிடி பாப்போம்

kottunga da song Tamil | August 16 in 1947 #whastappstatus #gotham #Sports

read more

nipun dixit

#Joker #Batman #yqbaba #yqdidi #darkknight #Legacy #gotham life " Forgive my Laughter. I have a condition" ~~ ARTHUR FLECK (JOKER) In EARTH-22 ( DARK MULTI VERSE), Joker started a killing spree across gotham. He discovered that he was dying from the chemicals that made him what he was so he wanted to take everyone with him. He murdered all of Batman's enemies and even Commissioner Jim Gordon. The joker then bombed a hospital in front of Bruce to make it personal, shot dead the parents of ma

read more
" ARKHAM-CLOWN 2 "

Then mantle of JOKER is no mere joke,
WHY SO SERIOUS DEAR? Let's not poke.
Claim my ideals and set forth the plight,
then dance with the madness moonlight.

Laugh till you are hoarse,
make sure to stray off course.
Purple all over, green at the top,
Red on lips, lethality in props.

Find a girl, strange and insane,
who could put this world in chaotic pain,
Love won't be beyond you but chaos must come first,
always remember to sate your bloody thirst.

I leave you now, the world is yours.
burn the GOTHAM, let the city falls.
When the BAT gets in your way, toss him my cards,
then stab in heart, tell JOKER sent his regards.

#joker #batman #yqbaba #yqdidi #darkknight #legacy #gotham #life 

" Forgive my Laughter. I have a condition" ~~ ARTHUR FLECK (JOKER)

In EARTH-22 ( DARK MULTI VERSE), Joker started a killing spree across gotham. He discovered that he was dying from the chemicals that made him what he was  so he wanted to take everyone with him. He murdered all of Batman's enemies and even Commissioner Jim Gordon. The joker then bombed a hospital in front of Bruce to make it personal, shot dead the parents of ma

nipun dixit

#Joker #Batman #yqbaba #yqdidi #darkknight #Legacy #gotham life "......some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn...." ~~ ALFRED TO BRUCE WAYNE ( THE DARK KNIGHT) As the 2022, kicks off with a blast we all know that one of the biggest release from DC UNIVERSE this year is "BATMAN" coming on 4th MARCH in your near theatres. Although the antagonist is RIDDLER in this but let'

read more
" ARKHAM-CLOWN 1 "

I can remember the darkest days,
and the brightest nights.
The pads upon my wall and the scars,
from my priceless fights.

The sins, the QUINNS, the blades,
and the masquerades,
My smiles, the coulrophiles, the laughs, 
with all the riff-raff.

But what I yearn most is not what you might think,
it very well could be the missing link.
To kill the BAT you ask? HA! I think not.
A more pressing question is, who will take my spot?
As you can see there are no psychos quite like me,
so I ask again, who will it be to procure such destiny?

I have no ROBINS to leave a cave,
so listen closely to this mad man's rave.
There is no manual of instructions,
yet, I can show you the path to destruction. #joker #batman #yqbaba #yqdidi #darkknight #legacy #gotham #life 

"......some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn...."

~~ ALFRED TO BRUCE WAYNE ( THE DARK KNIGHT)

As the 2022, kicks off with a blast we all know that one of the biggest release from DC UNIVERSE this year is "BATMAN" coming on 4th MARCH in your near theatres. Although the antagonist is RIDDLER in this but let'

nipun dixit

#Joker #Batman #yqbaba #yqdidi #darkknight #Legacy #gotham life " Forgive my Laughter. I have a condition" ~~ ARTHUR FLECK (JOKER) In EARTH-22 ( DARK MULTI VERSE), Joker started a killing spree across gotham. He discovered that he was dying from the chemicals that made him what he was so he wanted to take everyone with him. He murdered all of Batman's enemies and even Commissioner Jim Gordon. The joker then bombed a hospital in front of Bruce to make it personal, shot dead the parents of ma

read more
" ARKHAM-CLOWN 2 "

Then mantle of JOKER is no mere joke,
WHY SO SERIOUS DEAR? Let's not poke.
Claim my ideals and set forth the plight,
then dance with the madness moonlight.

Laugh till you are hoarse,
make sure to stray off course.
Purple all over, green at the top,
Red on lips, lethality in props.

Find a girl, strange and insane,
who could put this world in chaotic pain,
Love won't be beyond you but chaos must come first,
always remember to sate your bloody thirst.

I leave you now, the world is yours.
burn the GOTHAM, let the city falls.
When the BAT gets in your way, toss him my cards,
then stab in heart, tell JOKER sent his regards.

#joker #batman #yqbaba #yqdidi #darkknight #legacy #gotham #life 

" Forgive my Laughter. I have a condition" ~~ ARTHUR FLECK (JOKER)

In EARTH-22 ( DARK MULTI VERSE), Joker started a killing spree across gotham. He discovered that he was dying from the chemicals that made him what he was  so he wanted to take everyone with him. He murdered all of Batman's enemies and even Commissioner Jim Gordon. The joker then bombed a hospital in front of Bruce to make it personal, shot dead the parents of ma

nipun dixit

#Joker #Batman #yqbaba #yqdidi #darkknight #Legacy #gotham life "......some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn...." ~~ ALFRED TO BRUCE WAYNE ( THE DARK KNIGHT) As the 2022, kicks off with a blast we all know that one of the biggest release from DC UNIVERSE this year is "BATMAN" coming on 4th MARCH in your near theatres. Although the antagonist is RIDDLER in this but let'

read more
" ARKHAM-CLOWN 1 "

I can remember the darkest days,
and the brightest nights.
The pads upon my wall and the scars,
from my priceless fights.

The sins, the QUINNS, the blades,
and the masquerades,
My smiles, the coulrophiles, the laughs, 
with all the riff-raff.

But what I yearn most is not what you might think,
it very well could be the missing link.
To kill the BAT you ask? HA! I think not.
A more pressing question is, who will take my spot?
As you can see there are no psychos quite like me,
so I ask again, who will it be to procure such destiny?

I have no ROBINS to leave a cave,
so listen closely to this mad man's rave.
There is no manual of instructions,
yet, I can show you the path to destruction. #joker #batman #yqbaba #yqdidi #darkknight #legacy #gotham #life 

"......some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn...."

~~ ALFRED TO BRUCE WAYNE ( THE DARK KNIGHT)

As the 2022, kicks off with a blast we all know that one of the biggest release from DC UNIVERSE this year is "BATMAN" coming on 4th MARCH in your near theatres. Although the antagonist is RIDDLER in this but let'

Aq khan

#gotham Ka Akhri wahz #urdu #Flute

read more

Disser

Baby doesn't matter who is your Near Until on my body if His you're gonna Prefer Otherwise you know for a more than a Year I'm jus gonna be your bloody fuckin Nightmare You'll gonna know how I can Scare Until you're Dear my word's gonna be in Air For me you're kinda Rare That's why we're in a good Affair #Music #Fire #Hell #Superman #Batman #Joker #lucifer #humor #HeathLedger #Hate #instagood #laugh #laughing #Haha #badman #joking #hilarious #Darknight #gotham #jeromevaleska #lmfao #jeremiahvaleska #gotham5 #thepenguin #theriddler #batmanbeyond

read more
Baby doesn't matter who is your Near
Until on my body if His you're gonna Prefer
Otherwise you know for a more than a Year
I'm jus gonna be your bloody fuckin Nightmare
You'll gonna know how I can Scare
Until you're Dear my word's gonna be in Air
For me you're kinda Rare
That's why we're in a good Affair
Nothing now matter until we're Together Baby doesn't matter who is your Near
Until on my body if His you're gonna Prefer
Otherwise you know for a more than a Year
I'm jus gonna be your bloody fuckin Nightmare
You'll gonna know how I can Scare
Until you're Dear my word's gonna be in Air
For me you're kinda Rare
That's why we're in a good Affair

subhdeep1987

Very good question :D Let's get into then. I am becoming Christopher Nolan :D New movie will be named- “JOKER : AFTER THE DARK KNIGHT” #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
How would the new Joker movie be if it was done by Christopher Nolan in place of Todd Phillips?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below

#NojotoQuote Very good question :D

Let's get into then.

I am becoming Christopher Nolan :D

New movie will be named- “JOKER : AFTER THE DARK KNIGHT”

subhdeep1987

Very good question :D Let's get into then. I am becoming Christopher Nolan :D New movie will be named- “JOKER : AFTER THE DARK KNIGHT” #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
How would the new Joker movie be if it was done by Christopher Nolan in place of Todd Phillips?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below

Let's get into then.

subhdeep1987

read more

Read the answer below

Let's get into then.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification