Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tinyletter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tinyletter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Akthari Begum

Two friends. 
One friend tell
 what see in sea?
Second friend tell
Simple fishes,
Rely to first friend
First you see is water. #Tinyletter#yqbaba#yq#quote

Melanie Dominick

This is a sci-fi fantasy novel I'm working on. Hope to finish it soon and get it published. Please do let me know your thoughts. I'll post a chapter every day so keep a look out if it interests you. #raisedbyacriminal #nanowrimo #scifistory #fantasy #yqbaba #yqspecial #tinyletter #Novel

read more
Raised by a criminal

The universe hangs in a delicate balance at peace with the Agency of Intergalactic soldiers trained to de-escalate tensions between the planets. A shadow society works to control the universe with profit as their goal. Meanwhile a child with unlimited power is found by the criminals and she is raised by criminals to be their saving grace. A face for the shadows that the universe can accept. But will she truly bring them redemption or will she be the final nail in their coffin? This is a sci-fi fantasy novel I'm working on. Hope to finish it soon and get it published. Please do let me know your thoughts. I'll post a chapter every day so keep a look out if it interests you. #raisedbyacriminal
#nanowrimo #scifistory #fantasy #yqbaba #yqspecial #tinyletter #novel

Kasim Crestfallen

Remember that stupidity, dropping the petal one after another and chant "she loves me", "she loves me not" 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂 #Collab #Wrongnumber #Dateyourself #tinyletter #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales love YourQuote Baba

read more
If you want to ask, then ask that
garden whose each and every flower
were plucked to take out the petals and
check whether she loves him or not. Remember that stupidity, dropping the petal one after another and chant "she loves me", "she loves me not" 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂

#collab #wrongnumber #dateyourself #tinyletter #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #love YourQuote Baba

Kasim Crestfallen

Only that notepad knows,
how much he knows about her. #collab #wrongnumber #dateyourself #tinyletter #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #love YourQuote Baba

_mr_write_sayings_

Tiny letter to every beloved parents

Dear parents, 
please don't teach about fear to your kids. 
And always only teach about, "How to 
fight and face against fear and problems".
 #NojotoQuote #ajaxazar #letter #tinyletter #dearparents #life #lessons #fear #positivevibes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification