Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Wrongnumber Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Wrongnumber Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love all trust a few do wrong to none, falling in love at the wrong time quotes, something is wrong with me, poem love right wrong, wrong turn 7 the clowns full movie download in hindi,

• 26 Followers
  • 27 Stories

@crazy_shailu

Banu Sanu

brijesh mehta

Sorry that WRONG NUMBER is you #मंमाधन #Life #Sex #children #Marriages #Wrongnumber

read more

Ainul Raja

Mysterious

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #Wrongnumber #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
and now HER number is most dailed number Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #wrongnumber #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shaista Shaikh

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #Wrongnumber #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba I picked up the call.answered the man on the other side who had a soothing voice but the moment I understood the call was not meant for me.. . . . .

read more
In the caption..... Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #wrongnumber #YourQuoteAndMine

I picked up the call.answered the man on the other side who had a soothing voice but the moment I understood the call was not meant for me..

xyz

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #Wrongnumber #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #special #Person #tishiyapa

read more
Yes!! It was a wrong number but from the right person. I am not writing a story but want to introduce that person in a single line.
"That one call made him, a very important person in my life."❤️ Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #wrongnumber #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #special #person #tishiyapa

Anuj Jain

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #Wrongnumber #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The diary is behind the clock in house no 24 of your lane, said an unknown voice and disconnected.
This was a wrong number as true caller also displayed no known acquaintances.
Curious i scaled the wall of the locked house since many years.
Luck was with me as the side door was open.
The diary was astonishing and caught me unawares and dumbfounded and in a dilemma.
But i chose the right thing and today i am the biggest dealer ( you may call me pimp) of supplying girls to high profile clients. Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #wrongnumber #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #Wrongnumber #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #minitale #story #yostowrimo

read more
The person on the other end was unknown but the consequence of the call was a pleasant surprise! Unknowingly we turned out to be friends of a common friend! And that started off a relationship that consumed time, energy and us over innumerable calls sharing thoughts and emotions until we finally met to spend a lifetime of love together! Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #wrongnumber #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#minitale 
#story 
 #yostowrimo

Trinayana Roy

A wrong number. 
     Two strangers..
                         Brand new lovestory...  #8wordstory #YQBaba #YQDiary #shortstory #microtales #penmandiary #mydiary #trinayana #YQTales #YQQuotes #randomthoughts #scribbles #wrongnumber #love #stranger
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification