Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best teddybearday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best teddybearday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about teddy bears and love, quotes on teddy bear love, teddy love quotes, sad teddy bear love story, love teddy photo,

• 30 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? #teddybearday #teddybear 🍑 #stuffedtoy #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I'm advised about what I already know!  What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 🍑
#stuffedtoy #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? #teddybearday #teddybear #stuffedtoy #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
When people dumb their emotions inside my mind 
And relax themselves....  What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Chitra Iyer

What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? #teddybearday #teddybear #stuffedtoy #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
maybe warm n cuddly to others
but unable to bring out the same warmth or cuddle anyone
I'm a just another lifeless teddy,buddy😢 What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 

Lavish Goyal

What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? #teddybearday #teddybear #stuffedtoy #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
When you share your all painfull moments with me and dont allow me 
to share even my happiness with you What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 
#lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? #teddybearday #teddybear #stuffedtoy #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
When you share your all painfull moments with me and dont allow me 
to share even my happiness with you What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 
#lavithoughts

Dipa Rani G.

What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? #teddybearday #teddybear 🍑 #stuffedtoy #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When your eye forgot how to melt in mine. When your eye searched somebody else presence. When our dreams died and I buried in me as part of me.. believe me it just like stuffed teddy.. outside soft but inside my lifeless stuffed dreams. A teddy bear, an emotionless soft toy with whom you loved to play. What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 🍑

Mysterious

What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? #teddybearday #teddybear #stuffedtoy #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when she tell me her best friend, but share secret with others😕🙂 What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 

Padala Datta Siva Rama Krishna Reddy

read more
When I don't have space to express myself What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 

rizz kinzz

read more
To your love
Your charm has spellbounded n your breathe keeps me intact 
Love n you is wat keeps me to n fro What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 

rizz kinzz

read more
Listening to your Annoying murmured
Knowing your tricks n Intention
Just to the thought of not being another example like you. What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification