tags

Best Days Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

2068 Stories- Find the Best Days Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love 100 days, valentine 7 days, 7 valentine days.

• 351 Followers
  • 2068 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"vo yaaro ke yaari jo the mhjhe sab sai pyari fir chahe jaye dhuniya bahar mai sari"

vo yaaro ke yaari jo the mhjhe sab sai pyari fir  chahe jaye dhuniya  bahar mai sari

#Schoollife #Love #Comment #share #follow #Like #followme #friends #Life #School #missing #miss #friendship #byme #Days

13 Love

"Don't forget the days when you can't afford your own expenses. If you forgot that days, God will remind you..."

Don't forget the days when you can't afford your own expenses. If you forgot that days, God will remind you...

19 Love

"Life is so unpredictable these days, So please don't wait for special days, don't wait for people who will make it special for you, it's you and only you, who can make it a special day. Believe it....every day is a special day...whatever anyone may say. Don't let negativity come near , Do everything with your full heart and with no fear. Consider bad days also as special days, which taught you important life lessons and made you wise. So make every day a special day...!!"

Life is so unpredictable these days,
So please don't wait for special days,
don't wait for people who will make it special for you,
it's you and only you, who can make it a special day.
Believe it....every day is a special day...whatever anyone may say.

Don't let negativity come near ,
Do everything with your full heart and with no fear. Consider bad days also as special days,
which taught you important life lessons and made you wise.
So make every day a special day...!!

#specialday

34 Love

"Thank you "Nojoto" for revealing the call of my heart. I could know the feelings of many guys and also of my heart. The relation of "Nojoto" and mine is from 10 days... 10 days, 1000friends😊 thankyou all"

Thank you "Nojoto" for revealing the call of my heart. I could know the feelings of many guys and also of my heart. 
The relation of "Nojoto" and mine is from 10 days... 

10 days, 1000friends😊
thankyou all

10 days, 1K friends 😊
thanks for reading me...
#nojoto
#thankyou

21 Love

"હતા જયારે સાથે ત્યારની વાતો યાદ આવે છે, તમે ભૂલી જાવ પણ તમારી દોસ્તી યાદ આવે છે, હ્સીખુસી અને મસ્તીનાં પલ કોને ના સતાવે, વીતેલી "School Life"ની આજે પણ યાદ આવે છે..... ~I.N.T....Best Part Of My Life😊 ~Netra Surti"

હતા જયારે સાથે ત્યારની વાતો યાદ આવે છે,
તમે ભૂલી જાવ પણ તમારી દોસ્તી યાદ આવે છે,
હ્સીખુસી અને મસ્તીનાં પલ કોને ના સતાવે,
વીતેલી "School Life"ની આજે પણ યાદ આવે છે.....
~I.N.T....Best Part Of My Life😊
~Netra Surti

#My_school days were the happiest days of my life; which should give you some indication of the misery I've endured over the past Fifteen years......
#Special_for_I_N_T_Public😂

12 Love