Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best indianparents Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best indianparents Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about नास्त्रेदमस की भविष्यवाणी 2021 for india, i love my india episode 2, i love my india all cast, i love my india episode 1, i love my india song,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monisha Biswas

It's #HrithikRoshan and #JayaBachchan from the movie #fiza. 😉😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #indianparents entries to #YQMT331 and make us ROFL! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jabse tera final year Ki exam routine aya he,tab se It's #HrithikRoshan and #JayaBachchan from the movie #Fiza. 😉😉
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #Indianparents entries to #YQMT331 and make us ROFL! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Mari

No kiss scenes, romantic scenes etc..

But just after one week of marriage,
Indian parents will ask..

Any good news?? 🚶🚶🚶

#yourquote #yqbaba #yqdada #yqdidi #humour #yqquotes #indianparents #relationship

Aparna Singh

It's #HrithikRoshan and #JayaBachchan from the movie #fiza. 😉😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #indianparents entries to #YQMT331 and make us ROFL! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you are forcibly dragged to relative's house.

Relative -
 It's #HrithikRoshan and #JayaBachchan from the movie #Fiza. 😉😉
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #Indianparents entries to #YQMT331 and make us ROFL! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Aparna Singh

read more
When you are forcibly dragged to relative's house.

Relative -

Funny Singh🐼

Priyansh Tiwari sach bolna tera yahi haal hai na😛😛😛 It's #HrithikRoshan and #JayaBachchan from the movie #fiza. 😉😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #indianparents entries to #YQMT331 and make us ROFL! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Ab YQ par comment box me, priyansh se baat karne ke liye koi nahi bacha to priyansh ka haal bahut kharab hai.
Then priyansh mom says👇👇👇 Priyansh Tiwari sach bolna tera yahi haal hai na😛😛😛

Simmi Singh

I understand Amma, I understand 😛 It's #HrithikRoshan and #JayaBachchan from the movie #fiza. 😉😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #indianparents entries to #YQMT331 and make us ROFL! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My mother-in-law to her son after our marriage I understand Amma, I understand 😛

Durga Kannan

read more
Jabse us ladki ke peeche pade ho... It's #HrithikRoshan and #JayaBachchan from the movie #Fiza. 😉😉

Anshika Bhatnagar

read more
When I meet my relatives after a long time.
They are like: It's #HrithikRoshan and #JayaBachchan from the movie #Fiza. 😉😉

NEERAJ SIINGH

It's #HrithikRoshan and #JayaBachchan from the movie #fiza. 😉😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple FilmyMeme #indianparents entries to #YQMT331 and make us ROFL! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

read more
Every YQ parents tension ... It's #HrithikRoshan and #JayaBachchan from the movie #Fiza. 😉😉
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple FilmyMeme #Indianparents entries to #YQMT331 and make us ROFL! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

முத்து கவிகள்

பலி அடைதல் #PARENTS #indianparents

read more
தன் சுய விருப்பமும் 
ஆசைகளும் துறந்து
பெற்றவர் சந்தோசத்திற்கு
பல ஆணும் பெண்ணும் 
வாழ்வில் இன்னலாய் 
கௌரவ பலி அடைகின்றன பலி அடைதல் 

#parents #indianparents
loader