Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cantstop Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cantstop Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love can change a person quotes, if you are not willing to learn no one can stop you, can you feel the love tonight, all i can say is i love you, how can one forget someone you love,

• 6 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Vedika

We can just hide our feelings, we can just pretend that we don't have feelings but we can't stop our feelings. #nineteenthquote #feelings #hide #pretend #cantstop #lessonoflife #lessonforlife

Sherlock Doyle

A new style to Midas' story. #touch love #endoftheworld #fallingapart #Relationship #BreakUp #cantstop #Twist

read more
Something is wrong,
the world is ending.
Everything I touch is falling to pieces.

But I just can't stop
                            touching you.

A new style to Midas' story.

#touch #love #endoftheworld #fallingapart #relationship #breakup #cantstop #twist

Stardust 🍂

Always remember
You can't stop a person
Who
Never GIVE UP— % & #alwaysremember #cantstop #followme #followformore #loveyourself Love Yourself 💜

Dinakar Reddy

You cannot stop me from loving my life unconditionally.
You might ignore,blame,
torture and degrade me to feel as unworthy.
But,by loving every moment of life,by respecting every lesson it makes me to learn,by recognizing 
blessings behind my every smile,
I love myself first.
With tons of love in heart,I do win you and this world.
Because,Love is the one who solves problems but not the hate. #cantstop #selflove #acceptance #failures #flaws #love #nojotoenglish #dinakarreddy

SPEAK

#stopped #cantstop

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification