Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best feelingsforher Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best feelingsforher Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you begin to feel the pull of the hallucination, my love feelings for you quotes, no feeling in love hindi meaning, can you feel the love tonight, you begin to feel like home,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shivam Soni

♥️Someone did the magic in my heart in same way, the rain falls in the season of  summer.♥️ #lovequotes #feelingsforher #lovestory #spreadlove #152ndquote

J Narayan

वो मेरे हर एक कतरे में है,
मेरी जां, जां बड़े खतरे में है,

झपकती नहीं पलकें मेरी,
नींद मेरी उसके पहरे में है । #feelingsforher #shecompletesme #shebecamemylife #hersmile #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yourquote 🙃

Inspiration: Shivali Taneja

Samarth Parmar

Mind and Heart   My Heart Is Her Kingdom Though ,
She Rules On My Mind. #love #lovepoem#lovequotes#feelings#feelingsforher#romantic#writing #heart#quote#poem

Akash K

My first love was successful failed because of my attitude 💔 #FirstLove #feelingsforher

read more
My feelings for her 
were true.,
But,
what happened to me
that time i didn't know My first love was successful failed because of my attitude 💔
#firstlove #feelingsforher

बाबा

mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification