Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sexualassault Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sexualassault Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love and sex story in hindi, love and sex quotes, i love you movie sex, love you sex sex, romantic sex and the city quotes about love,

• 32 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Lipsa..👰

ना दुर्गा है तू काली है तू ख़ुद में ज्वालामुखी है याद रख तू ख़ुद के लिए जरूरी है आज तू ख़ुद में ख़ुदी को कर तलाश।। सारी बेड़ियां आज तू तोड़ दे आँधी बन तूफ़ान के तरफ़ अपना रुख़ मोड़ दे तुझे किसी सहारे की जरूरत नहीं #MeToo #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdada #yqquotes #sexualassault #isnotalwayspublicitystunt

read more
They called it publicity stunt
Then what about those powerful 
Hands Who always try to hunt??

They said she is only doing
Drama
Just one question to you..
Are you there when she 
Was suffering from mental
Trauma??

They questioned why was she
Silent for so long 
And answer is for this judgemental
Attitude of yours (society) as you 
Are above every law and always
ready to prove her wrong!!

#metoo ना दुर्गा है तू काली है
तू ख़ुद में ज्वालामुखी है
याद रख तू ख़ुद के लिए जरूरी है
आज तू ख़ुद में ख़ुदी को कर तलाश।।
सारी बेड़ियां आज तू तोड़ दे
आँधी बन तूफ़ान के तरफ़ अपना
रुख़ मोड़ दे
तुझे किसी सहारे की जरूरत नहीं

Dr. Aastha Jain

The post is meant for mature audiences only. The topic might be triggering for some, you can choose to skip it. Written about no one's personal life particularly, if it corresponds to anyone, it purely coincidental. I don't think he makes love. #Rape #rapevictim #maritalrape #sexualabuse #sexualassault #paidstory #maritalrapeacurse #myhusbandstouch

read more
My husband thinks
he is making love, 

He isn't.  The post is meant for mature audiences only. 
The topic might be triggering for some, you can choose to skip it. 
Written about no one's personal life particularly, if it corresponds to anyone, it purely coincidental. 

I don't think he makes love.

Ritz

A pandemic which kills people mentally, emotionally and even physically. #coronavirus #pandemic #sexualassault #domesticviolence #India #Harassment #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
Corona virus is second largest pandemic in India currently,
sexual assaults and domestic violence still stands first.
 A pandemic which kills people mentally, emotionally and even physically.

#coronavirus #pandemic #sexualassault #domesticviolence #india #harassment #yqbaba #yqquotes

The Dream Doodler

I thought once, maybe you too... But was it our fault? On #sexualassault. Remember #MeToo? But this isn't yet eradicated. #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #guiltin6words

read more
"It's filthy!
Among crowds, me only?"  
 I thought once, maybe you too... But was it our fault? 

On #sexualassault. Remember #metoo? But this isn't yet eradicated.

Sherlock Doyle

It was a long night. From a woman's perspective. But also works the other way. #Drunk #father #daughter #molestation #sexualabuse #domesticviolence #Incest #sexualassault

read more
People say that I look
like my mother.

I always thought this as a compliment,
                     unless one night my drunk father couldn't tell the difference.
 It was a long night.

From a woman's perspective. But also works the other way.

Sherlock Doyle

The wolves in us. The lies we speak. The difference in thoughts we have. The different lessons we teach our sons vs our daughters. We believe our sons so easily but oppress the thoughts of our daughters. When the wolves (rapists) attack them, we just blame them for the incident. So many rape incidents go unreported (like the dog). What can be done? The starting, obviously, was taken from the story of the lier shepherd boy. #Rape #wolf #molestation #raiseyourvoice #sexualabuse #sexualassault #sexualharassment

read more
The boy cried ‘WOLF’ and the villagers came running to help, but of course there wasn't any wolf.

-------------------

The girl cried ‘WOLF’ and the villagers came running to tell her that it was just a dog,
    and anyways, she shouldn't be going out of her house wearing such short dresses or talk to the boys — that kind of behaviour will bring the wolf upon her.
 The wolves in us. The lies we speak. The difference in thoughts we have. The different lessons we teach our sons vs our daughters.
We believe our sons so easily but oppress the thoughts of our daughters. When the wolves (rapists) attack them, we just blame them for the incident. So many rape incidents go unreported (like the dog).

What can be done?

The starting, obviously, was taken from the story of the lier shepherd boy.

Sherlock Doyle

What punishment should these criminal's get? #rapist #punishment #victim #crime #Rape #sexualassault #justice

read more
Everyone demanded justice.

Finding him guilty, they decided to chop the criminal's head off.

The female victims felt instantly relieved as they watched blood gush out of his pubic region.

What punishment should these criminal's get?

#rapist #punishment #victim #crime #rape #sexualassault #justice

Varsha Sharma

In crowded places or In all public places
In public vehicles or In their workplaces

"She" always suffers from sexual assault or harassment.... 
Males touch her in bad manner, some raise her voice, but some stay silent....

Some take action for self instantly, 
but some women still sit calmly

Ohhh girls please don't be afraid...
You have to raise your voice against them
You must have to learn how to fight with them Pic credit: Pinterest
#sexualharassment #sexualassault #fightforyourself #womenempowerment #feminism #soulfulshunya #yqdidi #yqdidihindipoetry

Vaishali Garg

Hello, writers! ☺ Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters and share what this picture tells you. #sexualassault #violenceagainstmen #childabuse #dndteamjustice #voiceagainstviolence #voiceofcare #yqdnd #dndbgprompt

read more
This world needs more of
humanism because 
they are so lost in discrimination 
and racism that 
they forgot humanism 
and the result is that neither 
men nor women are safe here. Hello, writers! ☺
Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters and share what this picture tells you.
#sexualassault
#violenceagainstmen
#childabuse
#dndteamjustice
#voiceagainstviolence
#voiceofcare

LunaAnujoy

तुम मेरे पास तब आए जब मैं अपने अतीत से प्रेतवाधित था ... मैंने तुम्हें जाने के लिए कहा लेकिन मैंने अपनी तरफ रहने का वादा किया ... तुमने रोने के लिए अपना कंधा दिया और अपनी छाती को लेटने के लिए ... तुमने बात की मुझे जैसे कि मैं तुम्हारे लिए कोई खास था ... एक दिन तुमने मेरा इस्तेमाल किया और मुझे फेंक दिया ... तुमने मेरा इतिहास दोहराया और तुम मेरा अतीत बन गए ... तुमने मुझसे वादा क्यों किया मैं तुमसे प्यार करता हूं अगर आपको कहना है कि मैं नफरत करता हूं आप अंत में ... idk अगर आप मेरे दर्द को महसूस करते हैं ... मैं बस आशा करता हूं कि आप इतिहास नहीं थे जो मुझे बार-बार मेरे भविष्य में जाने नहीं देते थे .. उन आँसुओं से आपको कभी डर नहीं लगता वे आपको एक शैतान की तरह मुस्कुराते हैं ... आप अतीत में क्यों नहीं रहते और मेरी किताब में एक अध्याय की तरह रहते हैं, जब भी मैं कुछ नया सोचता हूं तो आपको मुझे बाहर निकालने की आवश्यकता क्यों होती है। 
~ गार्गी

©Gargi #sexualassault #sexualabuse
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification