Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MeToo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MeToo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i too had a love story by ravinder singh, how to say i love you too in spanish, i too had a love story quotes, i too had a love story read online, i too had a love story pdf download,

• 153 Followers
  • 215 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Write a message to #durga Ma Use #Durgapuja #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #haseezfeministquotes #MeToo

read more
Thank you for returning to the earth this year in the form of #MeToo ! Write a message to #Durga Ma

Use #DurgaPuja 

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#haseezfeministquotes

Haseena Dudekula

NO
That means No.
Don't mark your territory.
Am not a piece of land,
to be ploughed,seeded 
and harvested at your 
own sweet will...
I am the owner of my 
own will and body,
you need to accept that...
     #metoo#yqbaba#yopowrimo
PC : pininterest
#haseezfeministquotes

Vibha Saroj

Whenever I tell my friends " he was stranger...it was public transport...his gaze made me feel I am not wearing anything... the bad touch...the ignorance from people around ...my silence and my protest...it disturbed me mentality...", not a single one of them said anything.
When I looked in there eyes all could see was "ME TOO."

#metoo
#yqbaba
#notjustastory

Monika Monu

Raise your voices. You don't have to prove it or give any justification. Just take a stand. "The Me Too movement with many local and international alternatives, is a movement against sexual harassment and sexual assault." -Wiki Please respect the cause. #MeToo #BetiBachao #betibachaobetipadhao #Collab Challenge #BelieveWomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yopowrimo #yqbaba

read more
You said I had to do it
To prove my love
So I did it for you
But alas as I proved my love
You proved yourself too
Not as my love but as a
Monster of my nightmares Raise your voices. You don't have to prove it or give any justification. Just take a stand.

"The Me Too movement with many local and international alternatives, is a movement against sexual harassment and sexual assault." -Wiki 

Please respect the cause. 

#MeToo #betibachao #betibachaobetipadhao #Collab Challenge #believewomen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yopowrimo #yqbaba

Lipsa..👰

Came across with some sick minded people..After break up they call their girlfriends with. Some names like she is 'this' she Is 'that' why??Just bcz she left you..What a hypocrisy!! They are the same people who Labelled the #MeToo movement as drama ..Nd publicity stunt..As per those civilized people if a girl raise her voice against sexual assault either she is an attention seeker or a whore 🙏🙏🙏 #yqbaba #yqdidi #BreakUp #effect #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdada

read more
You called her prude
As she denied your
Proposal!!
You named her slut
As she agreed to your
Proposal by trusting you!!
Once she was ruling your
Heart and she was the
Queen of your kingdom
Now you labeled her 
As queen of QUEANS Came across with some sick minded people..After break up they call their girlfriends with. Some names like she is 'this' she 
Is 'that' why??Just bcz she left you..What a hypocrisy!!
  They are the same people who 
Labelled the #metoo movement as drama ..Nd publicity stunt..As per those civilized people if a girl raise her voice against sexual assault either she is an attention seeker or a whore 🙏🙏🙏

#yqbaba #yqdidi #breakup #effect #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdada

Lipsa..👰

ना दुर्गा है तू काली है तू ख़ुद में ज्वालामुखी है याद रख तू ख़ुद के लिए जरूरी है आज तू ख़ुद में ख़ुदी को कर तलाश।। सारी बेड़ियां आज तू तोड़ दे आँधी बन तूफ़ान के तरफ़ अपना रुख़ मोड़ दे तुझे किसी सहारे की जरूरत नहीं #MeToo #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdada #yqquotes #sexualassault #isnotalwayspublicitystunt

read more
They called it publicity stunt
Then what about those powerful 
Hands Who always try to hunt??

They said she is only doing
Drama
Just one question to you..
Are you there when she 
Was suffering from mental
Trauma??

They questioned why was she
Silent for so long 
And answer is for this judgemental
Attitude of yours (society) as you 
Are above every law and always
ready to prove her wrong!!

#metoo ना दुर्गा है तू काली है
तू ख़ुद में ज्वालामुखी है
याद रख तू ख़ुद के लिए जरूरी है
आज तू ख़ुद में ख़ुदी को कर तलाश।।
सारी बेड़ियां आज तू तोड़ दे
आँधी बन तूफ़ान के तरफ़ अपना
रुख़ मोड़ दे
तुझे किसी सहारे की जरूरत नहीं

Swapnil Moon

Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it. Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.' #Collab Challenge #dayofthegirl #GirlChild #internationalgirlchildday #MeToo #BelieveWomen #LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
An extraordinary one.
She always give chocolates and 
collect those wrappers.
She travels alone but 
sends her checklist to people.
She hates pink colour and
she's pink. Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it.

Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.'

#Collab Challenge 
#DayOfTheGirl #girlchild #Internationalgirlchildday 
#MeToo #BelieveWomen
#LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine

deepali sethi mehndiratta

#Metoo
But I wish it was different
I so wish it was
An old man
Old enough to be my grandfather
A Maths tutor he was
But he wanted a different equation
He was deprived
He got sadistic pleasure in touching young girls inappropriately
He did..it felt dirty
It felt wrong
I wish I had raised my voice there n then
But I kept silent
As if I was to blame
But I did tell my mother
That he does not teach well
And thankfully he never came to teach again...

#metoo#yqbaba#yopowrimo

CM Chaitanyaa

Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it. Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.' #Collab Challenge #dayofthegirl #Girlchildday #internationalgirlchildday #MeToo #BelieveWomen #LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Be internally strong... Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it.

Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.'

#Collab Challenge 
#DayOfTheGirl  #GirlChildDay #Internationalgirlchildday 
#MeToo #BelieveWomen

Mamta Singh

Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it. Example: We didn't even realize when 'like a girl' became a synonym to 'you're weak.' #Collab Challenge #dayof #MeToo #BelieveWomen #LikeAGirl #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Like a girl 
Save our future Like a girl is the title of your next quote, write an original story, letter, poem, joke or a quote following it.

#Collab Challenge 
#DayOf
#MeToo #BelieveWomen
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification