Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nits Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nits Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to remove lice and nits from hair 10, nits images, pictures of nits, ughada dole bagha nit in marathi, rankings of nit,

• 4 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nitish

I strongly believed in secularism. Religion was never a problem until I fell in love with her! #yqbaba #nits #drunktext

Nitish

simro Thanks for the poke 😊☺ #yqbaba #yourquote love #She #nits #yqtales #fiction

read more
I wish  our love story could be restarted as the computer !! simro Thanks for the poke 😊☺

#yqbaba #yourquote #love #she #nits #yqtales #fiction

Nitish

Relinquish all the rituals and vows,
stay by my side,hold my hand and I swear on you my beloved that we will make our own world where there ain't be nothing except love!!! #yqbaba #yourquote #yqtales #yqdidi #yqdiary #nits

Nitish

Wake up baby.Aren't you going to office today? Your breakfast is on the table.
Get up sweetie you are late?

Is that so dear hubby? Am I late? If I am ,then it's just because of you. You don't let me sleep, the whole night.You don't stop for a moment. Now I have made a decision.

Wait! What? No please. What kind of decision? No you can't leave me, you are like an oxygen to me. Ok fine I'll sleep on the sofa , you don't worry but Just don't go.

Arey! What was that honey? I made a decision that I am quitting the job so that I can spend time with you during day as well! Now come to bed and share this blanket with me, it is  bone chilling weather outside!! 

#love #nits #yourquote #yqbaba #heshe #yqtales #yqdidi

@silent_candour

mute video

@silent_candour

Bollywood ki ankahi jaan tha wo,
Itni jldi aane wali maut se anjaan tha wo,
Kuch logon mei e hoti hai kaam se naam kamane ki takat,
Jo aaj keh gya duniya ko alvida Irfaan khan tha wo...

~nits #irrfankhan #RIP #nits #silent_candour #Soul #Bollywood #alvida #missyou #kaam

Neetesh agrawal

वो कितने ख़ुशनसीब हैं
रोज़ मोहब्बत नज़र आती हैं,
अरे दिल को कैद करने वालों
तुम्हें रातों में नींद कैसे आती हैं।।
#nits_agrawal #nojoto #nojotolove #sayari #lovesayari #nits #lifesayari #lockdown #mylove #nojotohindi

@silent_candour

mute video

Neetesh agrawal

Tum Laut ke aaogi..
 Agr Nam mere ho to ho..
Hum kr lege intzaar..
 Agr Jindgi badnam ho to ho...
              ...nits... #love #nojoto #pyar #ishq #nits #mohobbat #dosti #sad #doori #missyou #loveyou #yad #nojotosayari #nojoto_nitsagr #notojo_love #lojoto_pic

Neetesh agrawal

"किए हो अगर आशिकी तो निभाना पड़ेगा..." ...nits...

read more
"किए हो अगर आशिकी
       तो निभाना पड़ेगा
              ...nits...
मिट जाए चाहे हस्तियां अपनी
अब इतिहास तो बनाना पड़ेगा
    रास्ता भी रूठे, अगर अब 
मिलाना तो उसको, खुद से पड़ेगा
     किए हो अगर आशिकी
      तो निभाना पड़ेगा"
       .........nits.........! "किए हो अगर आशिकी
       तो निभाना पड़ेगा..."