Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bhagyashree7509 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bhagyashree7509 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love karke bhagya ghar se, haramiyo ki pathshala bhag 2, haramiyo ki pathshala bhag 1, kumkum bhagya love shayri image hindi 0, jana gana mana adhinayaka jaya hai bharat bhagya vidhata,

• 2 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

arrey.oh.chachu

Open for collaboration🌸 Nicknames are mostly funny, cute and short for obvious reasons leaving imprints on our minds. The process of getting nicknames starts from our early days keeping the pace for a longterm. Most of the time some really interesting stories are associated with nicknames 😉 bringing blush, re-creating those moments on the canvas of our memories during our me-time period or solitude. Do collab, share your stories to writing mates and get reddened with those memories😍☺️. c #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #bhagyashree7509 #nicknamessomestoriessomenemories

read more
Keep Nick Names
Please Do Not Kick Names  Open for collaboration🌸

Nicknames are mostly funny, cute and short for obvious reasons leaving imprints on our minds. The process of getting nicknames starts from our early days keeping the pace for a longterm. Most of the time some really interesting stories are associated with nicknames 😉 bringing blush, re-creating those moments on the canvas of our memories during our me-time period or solitude. 

Do collab, share your stories to writing mates and get reddened with those memories😍☺️.

#c

Bhagyashree

Parents always think they are right..
They never admit their mistakes..
I just hate such parents #Biggest_dilemma #bhagyashree7509 #parents #mistakes #hate #parentsneveradmitmistakes #sinners #dislawful #sad #heartbroken

Bhagyashree

After the worst 5 years of my life ..
after losing self respect, esteek and all..
i need ti change ..
I need to be unavoidable..
I should not be available for all ..
I should increase my values.. #feeling_loved #bhagyashree7509 #iwiilchange #selflove #love #lostlove #selfrespect #success #fate #iwillbethebestamongallinourbatch

Bhagyashree

All my deeds never got a shout-out 
I was never a hero in anyone's story brimg the real hero #World_without_love #bhagyashree7509 #love #lostlove #lust #fakepeople #shoutout #faith #sad

Bhagyashree

I wish the alphabetical order 
shouldn't have there ..
I wish I never had accepted 
first ever friend request on fb
I wish I shouldn't have requested you to wish me first just after two days of our chat
I wish we never had met #World_without_love  #bhagyashree7509 #love #lostlove #lust #fakepeople #sad #sadquote #socialmedia #socialmediaruined

Bhagyashree

I wish I never had accepted your message request..
I wish we never had come too close..
As I had dreamt of you leaving me too soon..
as I had known all dark secrets of you #World_without_love #bhagyashree7509 #nojoto #hatelove #fakelove #socialmedia #socialmediaaffects #liferuined
#lost #lust

Bhagyashree

mute video

Bhagyashree

mute video

Bhagyashree

mute video

Bhagyashree

mute video
loader
Home
Explore