Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gloom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gloom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sometimes there are clouds of gloom figure of speech, sometimes there are clouds of gloom, gloom meaning, gloom tik tok, gloom definition,

• 17 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

HintsOfHeart.

mute video

Shravanthi S

#gloom #Broken

read more
It was only when
the mind decided to agree
on the depth of darkness,
Could I view the gloominess
deeply embedded in thy sky!

Whatever the heart hid in it’s naked eye
was revealed by the goggles of mind!
 #gloom #broken

Cerebral Derange

It's a greatest gift i have received
from you The gift of A little Spark
of love which is Brightened my
gloomy soul #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#spark#soul#gloom

Cerebral Derange

That gloomy moon gazing me
And that waving waves talking to me
That cold Breezes passing through heart
supports me and reminds me to reduce
The sorrow and grieve within me #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#gloom#cold#wave

Cerebral Derange

It's a greatest gift i have received
from you The gift of A little Spark
of love which is Brightened my
gloomy soul #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#spark#soul#gloom

Cerebral Derange

That gloomy moon gazing me
And that waving waves talking to me
That cold Breezes passing through heart
supports me and reminds me to reduce
The sorrow and grieve within me #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#gloom#cold#wave

Asiya Shaikh

The sky is falling in bits, What the giant colossal it beseemed, Becoming shards and iotas screeching rips, Scrumbled stars and scratches on moon, brought back the #Sky #Moon #Stars #Helpless #yourquote #yqbaba #gloom #thunder

read more
The sky is falling
//Full piece in caption//

The sky is falling 
in bits,
What the giant colossal 
it beseemed,
Becoming shards and 
iotas screeching rips,
Scrumbled stars and scratches 
on moon, brought back the

Bad Poet

*Tennis and Badminton* Everyone used to make fun of him but I never did. I must have been 13 and this person must have been 24. People used to call him Nannu the Lunatic. I never really understood why they called him that. He was underweight, yes. He used to stutter a lot, yes. He didn't have any friend, yes. And people bullied him, yes. But he wasn't a lunatic. I wish you knew him. So one fine day I was playing badminton with my sister in the backyard. There he was checking us out from behin #gloom #hopeforthebest #badMinton #LEUKEMIA #badpoet #storiesfromthesubconscious

read more
Stories from the Subconscious: 

Tennis and Badminton  *Tennis and Badminton*

Everyone used to make fun of him but I never did.

I must have been 13 and this person must have been 24. People used to call him Nannu the Lunatic. I never really understood why they called him that. He was underweight, yes. He used to stutter a lot, yes. He didn't have any friend, yes. And people bullied him, yes. But he wasn't a lunatic. I wish you knew him.

So one fine day I was playing badminton with my sister in the backyard. There he was checking us out from behin

Bad Poet

*humko kiske gum ne maara...* I don't know if it was depression. I had been going through a LOT. By LOT I mean I was going through an agonizing rejection, an inscrutable heartbreak, a mortifying failure, a disintegrating physical, mental and emotional health, and a vicious cycle of self-doubt and uncertainty. All at once! It was a swirling tsunami– ferocious and frightening. I didn't even know what was happening to me. Neither did I know why it was happening to me. All I knew was this– I was i #HappyTeachersday #Hopeless #gloom #OneMorning #badpoet #selftaught #onefineday

read more
Humko Kiske Gum Ne Maara

(caption) *humko kiske gum ne maara...*

I don't know if it was depression. I had been going through a LOT. By LOT I mean I was going through an agonizing rejection, an inscrutable heartbreak, a mortifying failure, a disintegrating physical, mental and emotional health, and a vicious cycle of self-doubt and uncertainty. All at once!

It was a swirling tsunami– ferocious and frightening. I didn't even know what was happening to me. Neither did I know why it was happening to me. All I knew was this– I was i

Omkar Ranveerkar

speaking from experience of course. #Dialogue #experience #anxiety #depression #mentalHealth #mentalillness #Help #gloom

read more
Dialogue is sworn enemy of gloom. speaking from experience of course.
#dialogue #experience #anxiety #depression #mentalhealth  #mentalillness #help #gloom
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification