Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best closefriends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best closefriends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about khadar is found close to, close to the horizon, close your eyes and miss me, kiss me close your eyes lyrics, close your eyes and feel the music,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Prachi Sharma

Welcome to the Day 24 of #NAPOWRIMO. Collab and begin the poem with the line #closefriends. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Read my thoughts on YourQuote app at https://www.yourquote.in/prachi-sharma-czaxv/quotes/i-m-close-friends-none-so-nobody-dupe-befool-thinking-it-i-i-cqyxe5 #कविता

read more

Sweety PIe💚

Hello Darkness, my old friend....
 I miss ,how close we are... #closefriends #yqchallenge #yqbaba #missing #memories #hellodarkness #34

A K

#closefriends #bestfriend #friendsforlife Participate in the #rapidfire and describe #closefriendsin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Every stress disappears after listening their single voice  #closefriends
#bestfriend
#friendsforlife
Participate in the #rapidfire and describe #closefriendsin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Batul Hafiji

Close friends are like lubricants. 
They oil your mind and massage your heart,
To remove all the jams and the blocks, 
And get you in shape, ready to face life's race! 
 #closefriends
#jam
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

Gaurav Dutta

Friends are sweet,
Best friends are sweeter,
But close friends are bitter but 
good for health. #bitter #sweet #close #bf #gf #closefriends #yqguru

Gaurav Dutta

Friends are sweet,
Best friends are sweeter,
But close friends are bitter but 
good for health. #bitter #sweet #close #bf #gf #closefriends #yqguru

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

Someone asked, "what's the difference between close friends and best friend?"

"Close friends are those with whom you go for a ride or party but whenever you need a shoulder to cry on, the one who understands you, the one who handles your mood swings no matter how hard it is that's your best friend 💕" I replied #friendship #friendshipgoals #closefriends #bestfriend #bestie

Vivek Sharma

Mujhe yaad hai aaj bhi,
mere close friends ki list me,
sirf whi hua krti thi.
 Mujhe yaad hai aaj bhi 
#love #lovehurts #closetoheart #closefriends #friends #gf  #viveksharma #vivekmudgal

Mee Nu

After hours of talking to her for the first time .,

He was starting to go home
Then just turned 
and saw  her from far..

She was already looking at him..

He (texted) : I saw you
She : I know. #walking #turns #texted #saw  #closefriends #yqmee_nu 
#yqen_mee_nu   #hetextedher

R.S. Meena

Close Friends
The story which I'm going to tell you is about two unknown persons. They met accidentally. One of them was Kanak and second one was Ranjana. One was from Patna and second one from Ranchi. They came to study in Jamshedpur where they became close friends. After some time Ranjana was chosen for Kanak's brother. Thus they are more than close friends. #rsmalwar #yqdidi #yqbaba #closefriends
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification