Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best donaldtrump Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best donaldtrump Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i don t love you ka hindi, gabrielle aplin please don t say you love me, i don t love you too, don t need your love, i don t need your love,

• 58 Followers
  • 96 Stories

Manojdiler

Manojdiler 💔 💔... . . . #donaldtrump ...#diltutiyanajudedobara....#dilTuteya.......#follow me ❤️ ❤️ 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔🫵🫵🫵🫵 #Love

read more

gayathri duraisamy

Don't settle for average. ...

©gayathri duraisamy #kitaabein #donaldtrump #Download

Chitra Iyer

It's #donaldtrump at #YQMeme. 🥁Collab on this #funnymeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT3114. Get. Set. Meme it! 💣 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
That was a smart move, 
sorry ismart move It's #DonaldTrump at #YQMeme.

🥁Collab on this #FunnyMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT3114.

Get. Set. Meme it! 💣 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

Come up with your own ideas and relate it to the template in the most creative way! 😹 🚀Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #donaldtrump #houseofmemes entries to #YQMT1650. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
I've sent you a friend request 
on fb. You can chk my details 
there. I am admin of five 
groups and have created seven 
pages. my posts get min 50 
likes and 40 comments. I have 
4880 Friends and two fb accounts

Come up with your own ideas and relate it to the template in the most creative way! 😹

🚀Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #DonaldTrump #HouseofMemes entries to #YQMT1650. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

Lavish Goyal

It's #donaldtrump at #YQMeme. 😎 #funnymeme #houseofmemes entries to #YQMT692 and make us laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #lavithoughts

read more
When your friend delivering a speach and telling about a person and you find that  person is none othe than you. It's #DonaldTrump at #YQMeme. 😎 #FunnyMeme #HouseofMemes entries to #YQMT692 and make us laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

Memers, it's #NarendraModi and #donaldtrump in the #houseofmemes. 😎 💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HowdyModi entries to #YQMT560 and make us ROFL! 😆😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #lavithoughts

read more
After Proving teacher's anwer wrong with perfect logic sudents be like: Memers, it's #NarendraModi and #DonaldTrump in the #HouseOfMemes. 😎
💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HowdyModi entries to #YQMT560 and make us ROFL! 😆😆 #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

It's #donaldtrump at #YQMeme. 😎 #funnymeme #houseofmemes entries to #YQMT692 and make us laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #lavithoughts

read more
When your friend delivering a speach and telling about a person and you find that  person is none othe than you. It's #DonaldTrump at #YQMeme. 😎 #FunnyMeme #HouseofMemes entries to #YQMT692 and make us laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

Memers, it's #NarendraModi and #donaldtrump in the #houseofmemes. 😎 💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HowdyModi entries to #YQMT560 and make us ROFL! 😆😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #lavithoughts

read more
After Proving teacher's anwer wrong with perfect logic sudents be like: Memers, it's #NarendraModi and #DonaldTrump in the #HouseOfMemes. 😎
💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HowdyModi entries to #YQMT560 and make us ROFL! 😆😆 #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Mahima Jain

Ye Indian moms bhi na 😏😂 har musibat ka hal hota hai phone mein aag laga do😂😂 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #donaldtrump. 🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #houseofmemes #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1190. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Whenever my Mumma says
*Kabhi meri baat bhi sun liya kar.. Hamesha YourQuote par lagi rehti hai.*
I am Like :-  Ye Indian moms bhi na 😏😂 har musibat ka hal hota hai phone mein aag laga do😂😂

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #DonaldTrump. 

🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HouseofMemes #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1190. #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahima Jain

Woh bhi bhar bhar k😂😂 Rough Translation: "Smooth!" #HappyBirthdayMeme to #donaldtrump. 😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #houseofmemes #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1191. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me :- Ladke ladkiya ptane k liye sbse zyada kya lagate hai?
Friend :- Dimag?
Me :-  Woh bhi bhar bhar k😂😂

Rough Translation: "Smooth!"

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #DonaldTrump. 😎

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HouseofMemes #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1191.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification