Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letThemGo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letThemGo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let me love you tum hi ho, let me love you when your heart is tired, and wanted to let you know, let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you in hindi,

• 17 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Aady

We can sit by a windowsill reflecting the light of a blue moon on our creme brulee. We can listen to our mangled thoughts and shush them with lullabies. "It's time to sleep, gurl. I will wake you in the morning." I might not know where my weapons end and this body begins but we can lay here, armed to the teeth, and we can say, "It's okay if we care. It's okay if we care a little too much about little things." #letThemGo #imthereforyou #savinggrace #itsonlyme #thecare #thecarer

read more
   Your blue moon...

//caption// We can sit by a windowsill reflecting the light of a blue moon on our creme brulee.
We can listen to our mangled thoughts and shush them with lullabies.
"It's time to sleep, gurl. I will wake you in the morning."

I might not know where my weapons end and this body begins
but we can lay here,
armed to the teeth, 
and we can say, "It's okay if we care. It's okay if we care a little too much about little things."

Priyanka Rathod

Sometime when you love someone, 
you just have to find a way to let them go 
and let them be happy even if it's not with you. #letthemgo #betteroffwithoutyou #writer #lovequote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Priyanka Rathod

Sometimes when u love someone, no matter how much it hurts...
It's better to let them go, then to make them suffer along with u.
No matter how much u wish things could be different... #lovequotes #hurtfeelings #letthemgo #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Mansi Rajput

Let Them Go.

If you feel like they don't see you with that same twinkle in their eyes and cheer in their smile. . Let them go.

When they treat you like you're that old umbrella they only use for their comfort, in rainy days.. let them go.

For the sake of your beautiful little soul.. Let them go..

#firstquote #letthemgo #heartvibes

Sonal Gupta

At times just let things be the way they are,
Because they are meant to be the way they are,
If you try to sought them it's most likely that you'll get hurt,
So it's better to leave such things and let them go,
Just start believing in yourself and soon everything will become beautiful!!  #letthemgo
#believeinyourself

Diwa

#noonecares #letThemGo #staypositive If no one cares about you don't care about them #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Parthik Kataria Thank you for the invite 🙏🙏

read more
He was tired of the struggles.
Now, he wanted someone,
To hold his hand and tell him,
That he was appreciated;
That he wasn't striving,
For nothing. #noonecares #letthemgo #staypositive 
If no one cares about you don't care about them  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Parthik Kataria
Thank you for the invite 🙏🙏

साहस

#letThemGo #koiapnanhihota क्या कहना है इस पर आपका?? अपनी राय जरुर दें। #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sonam Mrinalini

read more
रिश्तों की गिरफ्त से आजाद उड़ना आसान नहीं होता।
रिश्तों में रह सकें तो ज्यादा खुशी और कौन है  देता।। #letthemgo 
#koiapnanhihota 
क्या कहना है इस पर आपका?? अपनी राय जरुर दें।   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sonam Mrinalini

Sanjita Ghosh

Praveen

शायरा_गुमनाम

#letThemGo #Life

read more
फर्क पड़ता तो जाता नही 
अब जब गया है तो क्या ही फ़र्क पड़ेगा....

©शायरा_गुमनाम #letThemGo 

#Life
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification