Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best IPL2019 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best IPL2019 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i p l2019, आज का ipl मैच वीडियो, winners of ipl from 2008 to 2019, क्रिकेट का स्कोर ipl, सेमीफाइनल मैच कब है ipl,

• 25 Followers
  • 28 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shailendra Kumar

#IPL2019 #Sports

read more
mute video

Lavish Goyal

Kohli  ki shakal dekh jisse thi nafrat us Virat par bhi taras aa gya.. #lavithoughts #viratkohli#rcb
#ipl2019 #indianpremierleague
PIC From RVCJ

Lavish Goyal

Kohli  ki shakal dekh jisse thi nafrat us Virat par bhi taras aa gya.. #lavithoughts #viratkohli#rcb
#ipl2019 #indianpremierleague
PIC From RVCJ

Simran

#IPL always change our favouritism!!!!!! Next 51 days really bang bang for each nd every Indian! It's a festival of India where every cricket fan besides #bleedblue nd divides into different colours✌✌✌✌ #Cricket #ViratKohli #yqbaba #abdevillers #IPL2019 #sportholic_sim

read more

Other days,
Friend: who do you love most, Virat or Dhoni????
Me: "MahiRat"❤

During IPL festival,
Friends: who you gonna do support, Virat or Dhoni?
Me: Mr. 360 ABD nd Mr. IPL Raina ❤ #ipl always change our favouritism!!!!!!
Next 51 days really bang bang for each nd every Indian!
It's a festival of India where every cricket fan besides #bleedblue nd divides into different colours✌✌✌✌

Bizz_are_ Soul

IPL is starting from today. We have a new wallpaper folder for IPL lovers. For those of you who are following and will be watching, let’s watch together by participating in the live commentary in the comments of YourQuote New Writers Club. #IPL2019 #wheniwatchipl #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Since am not a fan of Cricket,so I miss football #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes

read more
I miss those 90 minutes
of defensive strikes... IPL is starting from today. We have a new wallpaper folder for IPL lovers. 

For those of you who are following and will be watching, let’s watch together by participating in the live commentary in the comments of YourQuote New Writers Club. #ipl2019 #wheniwatchipl  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Since am not a fan of Cricket,so I miss football 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba #yourquotes

Satish Chandra

यही खूबी है इमरान ताहिर की विकेट लेने के बाद वो चोर-पुलिस खेलने लगता है। #yqbaba #IPL2019 #Punchayat #sattypun

read more
इमरान ताहीर runs throughout the stadium as soon as he grabs a wicket

He shall be named as इमरान बाहेर। यही खूबी है इमरान ताहिर की
विकेट लेने के बाद वो चोर-पुलिस खेलने लगता है।

#yqbaba

#ipl2019 

#punchayat

RAHUL VERMA

India ka festival #IPL2019 #iplcraze

read more
....  India ka festival 
#ipl2019 #iplcraze

Durgesh Tiwari Payesh

IPL is starting from today. We have a new wallpaper folder for IPL lovers. For those of you who are following and will be watching, let’s watch together by participating in the live commentary in the comments of YourQuote New Writers Club. #IPL2019 #wheniwatchipl #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #cricketlove

read more
I keep watching M.S.DHONI...... (CAPTAIN COOL) IPL is starting from today. We have a new wallpaper folder for IPL lovers. 

For those of you who are following and will be watching, let’s watch together by participating in the live commentary in the comments of YourQuote New Writers Club. #ipl2019 #wheniwatchipl  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #cricketlove

Aniket Sen

Not only CSK has won the first match of IPL 2019,
But also won the heart 💓 of millions of people of India,
by donating the proceeds from their first match to families of the CRPF personnel martyred in the Pulwama terrorist attack.

May CSK win this IPL too. #ipl #ipl2019 #csk #yellove #msdhoni #pulwamaattack #donation #ifyoulikeitthenletmeknow

Aniket Sen

So,
It's the 12th Season of 
IPL-"The Festival of India",
& the toss of the first match is won by MSD 😇

CSK is going to start the IPL with a victory from where they ended. 😎 #ipl #ipl2019 #csk #csklove #victory #msdhoni #msdian #ifyoulikeitthenletmeknow
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification