Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best selfportrait Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best selfportrait Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a promise to self meaning in hindi, a note to self quotes, to understand the importance of self employment, a note to self poem, note to self meaning in hindi,

• 22 Followers
  • 24 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Meena gokul S

mute video

Sonia Terra

mute video

Vaghela Jateen

Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. Paint a #selfportrait in words. Talk about yourself, introduce your quirks, make us feel as if we are watching your self-portrait when reading. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
No any Pain
Not want to gain
Life is race
And not shown on face
All are look nice 
But I'm small mice
No hater No lover
I'm only just grawer Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. Paint a #selfportrait in words. Talk about yourself, introduce your quirks, make us feel as if we are watching your self-portrait when reading. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Loyal Musers

Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. Paint a #selfportrait in words. Talk about yourself, introduce your quirks, make us feel as if we are watching your self-portrait when reading. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suhail_khan #ankahe_alfaaz_malik #Jaani_Malik

read more
You were unaware of my love.
 Or
 Love you there 
were a thousand like me।
                          😊👈Aरमान Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. Paint a #selfportrait in words. Talk about yourself, introduce your quirks, make us feel as if we are watching your self-portrait when reading. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suhail_khan #ankahe_alfaaz_malik #jaani_malik

Sri chandra sekar T.I

Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. Paint a #selfportrait in words. Talk about yourself, introduce your quirks, make us feel as if we are watching your self-portrait when reading. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He is a type of mirror.
He can observe every emotions
But only reflect the love and care towards the object.

He is like the moon,
Even in his dissolving phase till his absence, he can splashes the light. 

"MIRAGE PHANTON"  Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. Paint a #selfportrait in words. Talk about yourself, introduce your quirks, make us feel as if we are watching your self-portrait when reading. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
A thinker deep
and Sunny upkeep
Cutting remarks true
A bit of an obtruse
Anger on the nose
Heart soft as a rose
Empathetic to the core
A friendly soul
Keen to know
Lazy bones
Sincere and honest
Dutiful and modest
Yes that's me
Or that's how i myself see Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. Paint a #selfportrait in words. Talk about yourself, introduce your quirks, make us feel as if we are watching your self-portrait when reading. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdharani Panda

read more
A smiling face, 
Attractive eyes, 
Beautiful nose, 
Lovely lips, 
Created a magical girl, 
Some happiness, 
Little angryness, 
A bit of sorrow, 
Heart full of love, 
Mixed and made 
a attractive girl.  Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. Paint a #selfportrait in words. Talk about yourself, introduce your quirks, make us feel as if we are watching your self-portrait when reading. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

brijesh mehta

"Self-Portrait" Acrylic on Canvas जिंदगी भर रंगों की ख्वाहिश रही, हाथ में तो कुछ आया नहीं, इन रंगों के सिवा सो इन्हीं में अपने आप को ही रंग लिया। #selfportrait #Artist #मंमाधन #Art #Self

read more

. "Self-Portrait" 
Acrylic on Canvas

जिंदगी भर रंगों की ख्वाहिश रही,
हाथ में तो कुछ आया नहीं, इन रंगों के सिवा
सो इन्हीं में अपने आप को ही रंग लिया।

#selfportrait #artist #मंमाधन #art #self

Komal Sharma Gupta

Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. Paint a #selfportrait in words. Talk about yourself, introduce your quirks, make us feel as if we are watching your self-portrait when reading. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Think of an island
in the middle of an ocean,
the one with a single palm tree and me.
Adrift in an ocean of words,
I, shimmering  waves, mirages of reality see,
ships of people wave on by.

I wave back, turn away,
for the horizon on the other side,
has the moon and stars,
all jostling for a word with me,
they speak of dreams and love,
trust, humanity.

I write on lines extending to infinity.
The oceans of words beckon,
I walk the waters unafraid, unhesitatingly.
@tejaswiniaura

Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. Paint a #selfportrait in words. Talk about yourself, introduce your quirks, make us feel as if we are watching your self-portrait when reading. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Sonu Dixit

Raah Iraadein nek ho toh manzil mill hi jaati hai , Raah kitna bhi khurdura kyun na ho , #motivationalquotes #yqbaba #positive #bestquote #bestyqhindiquotes #selfportrait #Yqbhaina

read more
Iraadein nek ho
toh manzil mill hi jaati hai ,

Raah kitna bhi
khurdura kyun na ho ,

Aakhir aapko 
aur aapke sapno ko
jod hi deta hai...
 Raah

Iraadein nek ho
toh manzil mill hi jaati hai ,

Raah kitna bhi