Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best slap Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best slap Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about slap day kab hai, slap day love shayri 0, success is a slap for who hate you shayri 0, slap day quotes, bitch slap you 10,

• 48 Followers
  • 53 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

klanbong tokbi

mute video

Sudhir rajbhar

#slap the bam kisko maja aata h slap krne me plz comment and share chat with money #Comedy

read more
mute video

Abhishek Singh

mute video

Suhail Khan

#pubg 💓vs 💙free fire attitude #Video #slap #King #game videoshorts🤩 #शायरी

read more
mute video

Suraj Madhwani

mute video

ঔৣRiຮђi

#slap 🤣🤣🤣🤣Kajal jha (kaju) suman yadav ब्राह्मणवंशी जीतू मिश्रा matlab ki duniya Rakhi Lochab #films

read more
mute video

Sudhansu Senapati

Slaps that I got

Game that life plays, 
Slapping her pastime, 
A blow on my cheeks,
Swollen,  red, bleeding, 
Dolor pierces my heart,
Invisible to all dear ones,
Tears drip in the core,
Waves crush my heart,
In whirlwind I churn,
My limbs struggle, 
In search of fresh air.
 #life #slap #bleeding #churn #whirlwind

Priyanka Rathod

Continuing yesterday’s 20092019 challenge through this #Collab. Talk about how things changed in the last decade. #10yearschallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba face can change, job can change but ATTITUDE and nature never change #slap

read more
I used to slap boys without thinking 

Now I slap those boys who deserve it Continuing yesterday’s #20092019 challenge through this #Collab. Talk about how things changed in the last decade. #10yearschallenge #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba face can change, job can change but ATTITUDE and nature never change 
#slap

Priyanka Rathod

#Collab and tell us what do you do #whenwordsfail #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #slap #yourquotedidi #writer

read more
When words fail I try to explain in gesture .
When gesture fail I try to explain with emotions. 
When emotions fail than one of my best thing I will slap him or her. Than they will understand and never repeat this things again.😘😄😄
My style of convincing people. #Collab and tell us what do you do #whenwordsfail #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #slap #yourquotedidi #writer

KhaultiSyahi

A "MUST Have" button for all Social media apps! #slap 👋 #slapday #Social #Media 📺 #lovingit #seriously 🙏please #likefollowsubscribe 🤣 #gotohell #khaultisyahi #Reality # #Thoughts

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification