Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best choosehappiness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best choosehappiness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about Its dare for uhh😜😜 Soch smjh kr choose krna Jo song aaega aapko vo song mere liye status me likhna padega with my name kk 😅😅 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 sbko send kro jinse bat nhi krte unko bb😉😉 Try it!! 😁 Reply me first😝, Its dare for uhh😜😜 Soch smjh kr choose krna Jo song aaega aapko vo song mere liye status me likhna padega with my name kk 😅😅 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 sbko send kro jinse bat nhi krte unko bb😉😉 Try it!! 😁 Reply me first, Its dare for uhh😜😜 Soch smjh kr choose krna Jo song aaega aapko vo song mere liye status me likhna padega with my pic kk 😅😅 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 sbko send kro jinse bat nhi krte unko bb😉😉 Try it!! 😁 Reply me first😝, Its dare for uhh😜😜 Soch smjh kr choose krna Jo song aaega aapko vo song mere liye status me likhna padega with my name kk 😅😅 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 sbko send kro jinse bat nhi krte unko b😉😉 Try it!! 😁 Reply me first😝, Its dare for uhh😜😜 Soch smjh kr choose krna Jo song aaega aapko vo song mere liye status me likhna padega with my name kk 😅😅 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 sbko send kro jinse bat nhi krte unko bb😉😉 Try it!! 😁 Reply me first😝,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Gladies Merita

Sunita Pathania

THE LOST SOUL

Always choose to care. Choose to stay messy-hearted in a world that may not always be kind to you. Choose to do whatever you have to do to make it to tomor raw; choose to get up in the morning when you do not want to, choose to face what is scarred within you - please, just work every single day to be gentle and soft with yourself, even when you have been given ev- ery reason to harden. Choose to believe in something hopeful; choose to feel everything intensely, and do not apologize for your power, your hope, or the way you slam yourself into the human beings you meet. Choose to shout your love from rooftops, choose to share your heart with the world. Choose to fight-to be better, to heal even when it hurts, to believe with everything you hold within yourself that you have purpose here and that you belong here - that you deserve to take up space.

©THE LOST SOUL #choosehappiness

Sinduja Sivakumar

Winning your thoughts and overcoming the hurdles that pass through your mind is the first step for a happy life! #loveforwriting  #speakingmyheartout #chooseyourself #beyourself #improveeachday  #choosehappiness  #everythinghappensforareason #youareblessed

Sonia Dey

You're here because life has chosen you, mother universe has chosen you and sharing its divine galaxy with you, now it's your turn to choose this life, love this life and completely embrace this life. #choosehappiness 
#sdwords

Sonia Dey

My choices in life to be happy and to be around happy hearts. 
     #choosehappiness 
#sdwords

vaishnavi chingale

Choose your way 
and be least bother 
about what people say  #choosewisely #choosehappiness #choosetheright #choosetobeshine #beyou

Annu

melancholics with depression , anxiety , stress 
the easiest category of people to find around :'(
who had lost the pleasure of life 
but found the pleasure in being sad >.<

lack of introspection ,& self centeredness 
, having expectations , being dependent 
not being on good terms within oneself
could cause this mess !

seek for peace ☮️
 and don't make it a fashion to show a sad status of ya lives!

©Annu #choosehappiness

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification