Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best choosewisely Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best choosewisely Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life, i choose to love you in silence, choose love quotes, friends are the family you choose, choose life or death,

• 45 Followers
  • 46 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mr Deep Kumar Kannaujiya

mute video

Jeba Jenifer

#choosewisely

read more
The people around you are either expanders or your cage

choose wisely 😊

©Jeba Jenifer #choosewisely

Abishek Roshan

It's a good idea to accept the person who is beautiful from the mind #choosewisely

read more
mute video

Yamini Thakur

mute video

Shireen Sinclair

mute video

THE LOST SOUL

#choosewisely BeAMan✌ #Thoughts

read more
Never remove your clothes to prove your love. Get a boy who can buy safety pads for you, not condoms. Get a boy who can take you to his home, not hotels. Get a boy who asks about your period pains, not for nudes. And get a boy who loves your heart & soul, not your body. Respect for women is one of the greatest gifts a man can show.

©THE LOST SOUL #choosewisely #BeAMan✌

Tejaswini Patra

Har koi chup hai na jane koun hai woh, jiska pagda bhari hai...
Kuch chut na jaye woh sambhal raha, Jo daun pe aaj sab kuch hari hai...
Log kehte bhi the ke jaan bachakar nikal jao
Magar nadan-e-parinde kare kya!!? usko aag badi hi pyari hai... #lifequotes #lifelessons #youareyourownsaviour #noonecanhelpyouunlessyouhelpyourself #choosewisely #yqbaba #yqdidi #kuchbateeinankahi

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

#insidefeelings #Pain #choosewisely life #positivity #Quote #Thinking #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with GOPAL AGRAWAL

read more
The More you Attend your Pain
More It becomes Severe.
The more you Ignore it
It becomes 'Mere' (मामूली).
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal #insidefeelings #pain #choosewisely #life #positivity #quote #thinking   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with GOPAL AGRAWAL

Swapnil Moon

Loneliness:
No one can understand this 
better than me.
It's both Curse and Boon i.e. situation dependent.
I used to consider it as Boon for all these years.
Recently, I felt it's Curse.
Now, I feel both,
all you need to choose 
people wisely in your life. #yqbaba #yqquotes #questionoftheday #boonvscurse #complicated #choosewisely

deepali sethi mehndiratta

There are people who love you for who you are
And then there are people who love you for what they think you are or what they want you to be
How do they do that?
By trying to change you so that you fit into the mould that they have created for you
By trying to make you into a different version of your self so that it suits them
Never let them change you
Be with the people who love you just the way you are
Choose wisely! #choosewisely #bewhoyouare #dontchange #yqbaba #yopowrimo
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification