Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best healyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best healyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to love to heal, i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics, i found your love when i lost my heart to you, heart your job is to pump the blood, love god with all your heart,

• 22 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Cold Summers

Letting my pen speak
was the best gift I gave myself ! Let it just flow !

#yqbaba #yqwritings #penspeaksbest #letyourheartout #healyourself #mightypen #yqwriterscommunity #yqwriters

Batul Hafiji

The only place past lives is in your mind.
Heal your mind.
Bless your soul.
Live in peace.  #healyourself
#quotesbybatulhafiji

The Cold Summers

Letting my pen speak
was the best gift I gave myself ! Let it just flow !

#yqbaba #yqwritings #penspeaksbest #letyourheartout #healyourself #mightypen #yqwriterscommunity #yqwriters

Subha shree

चेहरे पर मुस्कान
हाथो में किताब
और आंखों में नमी
ना जाने किसने उसकी दिल तोड़ी। Unknown
#reasons #unknown #alone #leftalone #sadquotes #todaysquote #healyourself #life

Aparna Singh

More power to you.🤞 #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqquotestitchers #yqenglishoneliner #oneliner #healyourself Best YQ English Quotes

read more
When you yourself heal yourself, no one around is more powerful than you.

More power to you.🤞

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqquotestitchers #yqenglishoneliner #oneliner #healyourself Best YQ English Quotes

arpita singh

Tough time come in your life to check your emotional maturity and patience. So don't lose hope and stay strong. #life #lifequotes #healyourself #peace #peaceofmind #nevergiveup #loveyourself

Akshaya

Nights are meant for healing😌 #yqbaba #yq #nightthoughts #healyourself #scarsandstars #Pain love #nightsnotmeantfor

read more
I show my scars only to the stars Nights are meant for healing😌
#yqbaba 
#yq 
#nightthoughts 
#healyourself 
#scarsandstars 
#pain 
#love

Aparna Singh

More power to you.🤞 #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqquotestitchers #yqenglishoneliner #oneliner #healyourself Best YQ English Quotes

read more
When you yourself heal yourself, no one around is more powerful than you.

More power to you.🤞

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqquotestitchers #yqenglishoneliner #oneliner #healyourself Best YQ English Quotes

Shweta Gupta

If you lost something, cry out loud that day. But don't keeps on crying everyday. Reason 1: No one can keeps on listening your cries, it's you who have to handle. Reason 2: Till the time you will hold, you can't move on either, moving on is tough but there is nothing which we can't do "Self control will give you unlimited control" Moving on is life, keep doing that! It's only you who have to bear your loss, one can help in healing but dont seek for healers. Yes! there are ways of healing, some #Loss #yqbaba #dontgiveup #depression #bestrong #healyourself #quoteliners #dontbeweak

read more
When you are crying over your loss, you are in emotional dilemma and you are trying to heal yourself.
Your mind itself says " come on man! How can you heal yourself so easily, atleast show off some pain". If you lost something, cry out loud that day.
But don't keeps on crying everyday. 
Reason 1: No one can keeps on listening your cries, it's you who have to handle.
Reason 2: Till the time you will hold, you can't move on either, moving on is tough but there is nothing which we can't do
"Self control will give you unlimited control"
Moving on is life, keep doing that!
It's only you who have to bear your loss, one can help in healing but dont seek for healers. 
Yes! there are ways of healing, some

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

#healyourself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Hemalatha

read more
When you are able to solve 
Your problems, universe will
Send you the people who
Have same problem #HealYourself #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Hemalatha
loader
Home
Explore