Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wellwisher Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wellwisher Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wellwisher quotes, good morning and get well soon quotes, well with my soul, i am your well wisher quotes, well wishing quotes for friends,

• 33 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dil Se Dil Tak

#wellwisher #सलाहकार #suggestion Yogendra Nath Yogi Rakesh Srivastava Dil se duniya tak TAMANNA KAUSHAL Adv Ankit kumar Gupta

read more
mute video

Bakkiya Lakshmi

mute video

Priyanka Rathod

May be one day 
we'll meet again and 
explain to each other 
what really happened. 
May be one day 
we'll finally understand,
until then, 
I hope you live your best life. #onedaywillcome #onedaywillmeetsoon #writer #yourquotebaba #yqquotes #wellwisher

Mohit Vadnere

"Respect & Remembrance" are the Fruits of good karma. #bymohitv 
#karma 
#respect 
#achievement 
#positive 
#honesty 
#wellwisher

Mayuri Gaikwad

By disturbing their own sleep, waking you up early in the morning, By loosing their own sleep and cooking for you, Being Strict in your studies for your better life, By Rejecting your baseless, aimless and stubborn demands, By fulfilling your countless wishes and needs at the right time, made you self-reliant and your life better. #yqbaba #yqdidi #PARENTS #wellwisher #musings #selfreliance

read more
सुबह सवेरे अपनी नींद बिगाड कर तुम्हें जगाना,
अपनी नींद गवाकर तुम्हारे लिए खाना बनाना,
तुम्हारी बेहतर जिंदगी के लिए तुम्हारी पढ़ाई मे सख्ती बरताना,

तुम्हारी बेबुनियाद और बेतुका ज़िद को ठुकरा कर,
तुम्हारी अनगिनत ख्वाइशे और ज़रूरते सही समय पे पुरा करके, तुम्हें आत्मनिर्भर बनाया और तुम्हारी जिंदगी सवार दी. By disturbing their own sleep, waking you up early in the morning,
By loosing their own sleep and cooking for you,
Being Strict in your studies for your better life,

By Rejecting your baseless, aimless  and stubborn demands,
By fulfilling your countless wishes and needs at the right time, made you self-reliant and your life better.

#yqbaba #yqdidi #parents #wellwisher #musings #selfreliance

Gaurav Kumar

When there are people who cares about you then none of your problems are just your own anymore....
  #life #problem #difficulties #hardtimes #friends #wellwisher #happiness

Subha shree

In love with the people I never met is extra happiness. Fangirl
#fantasy #imagination #inspiration #happiness  #loveforever #wellwisher #loveforever

Akshit Ojha

I'm hungry for going to climb on sucess #yourquote #thought #wellwisher #Waitingfor

read more
तेरे नफरत को अपने कामयाबी से ही सही 

मगर तुझे लौटाऊंगा जरूर ।। I'm hungry for going to climb   on sucess 
#yourquote #thought #wellwisher #waitingfor

Sonal Gupta

#wellwisher

read more
Your true well wisher is that Person,
 Who always motivates you no-end,
 Whose words have the power to enlighten the candle inside you,
Who is more enthusiastic than you so that you can reach your goal.  #wellwisher

J.P. Nisha Sewani

Today GOD saved my life I am falling short of words to express my gratitude towards the great God and really thanking all the others who keep praying for me and my betterment including my PARENTS. #god #godslove #parents #save #life #gratitude #wellwisher #yourquote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification