Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stayblessed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stayblessed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is it important to stay rooted in where you came from, it is important to stay hydrated in the summer heat, for you to stay mira k download, is it important to stay in shape, for you to stay lyrics,

• 78 Followers
  • 74 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rishi

mute video

Sunita Pathania

#जयश्रीकृष्णा #jaishreekrishna #stayblessed #sunitapathania #nojotoapp #nojotohindi @gyanendra pandey Suresh Gulia Ranjit Kumar Anil Ray Poonam Suyal Hardik Mahajan Urvashi Kapoor Anshu writer Sita Prasad Dil E Nadan Mili Saha Bhavana kmishra Kirti Pandey Puja Udeshi Ravi vibhute Sethi Ji poonam atrey Lalit Saxena Balwinder Pal Advocate ᒍᗩYᗩᔕᕼᖇEE ᑭᗩᒪ Adarsh S Kumar kk_jazbaat

read more
mute video

Simant Sharma

मेरी शुभकामनाएँ तुम तक पहुँचेगी नहीं
इस बात का इल्म मुझे हर साल रहता हैं

मगर फिर भी तुम खुश रहों , आबाद रहों
मेरा दिल तुमसे बस इतना ही तो कहता हैं

जन्मदिन हैं , खुशियों की सौगात लाया हैं
इसी दिन तो, बधाईयों का झरना बहता हैं

जन्मदिन की तहेदिल से मुबारक़बाद!! 🙂🎉🎊
      #cinemagraph #birthdaywishes #specialday #stayblessed 
#stayhappyforever !! ❤❤

Ajay Sharma

Another joy & adventure filled year awaits you..be the captain of your own life Dedicating a #testimonial to Khushi Bhurat 
PC : GOOGLE
#yqbaba #yqinspiration #yqbirthday #yqbirthdaywishes #biryhdaywish #stayblessed  #stayhappy

Swapnil Moon

Pursuit of happiness is a chase 
or not a chase depends on 
thing behind which you're roaming, 
and also matters whether it 
satisfies you or not. #yqbaba 
#pursuitofhappiness #yourquoteandmine
#stopseekingit 
#happinesswithin 
#stayblessed 
#collab #yqchallenge

Nik Katara

Dedicating a #testimonial to Kavya Saini Many many happy returns of the day...May God bless you and have healthy year ahead and fulfill your dreams this year 🎂🎉😊 #happybirthday #kavyasaini #stayblessed #birthdaywishes

read more
जन्मदिन की  बहुत बहुत मुबारकबाद आपको,
हमेशा खुश रहें और सेहत तंदुरुस्त रहें यही दुआ रहेगी,
और अपने विचारों को यूंही यहाँ प्रस्तुत करते रहें। Dedicating a #testimonial to Kavya Saini

Many many happy returns of the day...May God bless you and have healthy year ahead and fulfill your dreams this year 🎂🎉😊

#happybirthday #kavyasaini #stayblessed #birthdaywishes

Blue Butterfly

Wishing all my YQ friends n family a very very Happy Onam.  PC: Google.com

#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #happyonam2020 #allyqfamily #stayblessed #loveyouall #godblessyouall #breakingnews

Sakshi Vashist

Getting Better

I know we've been here
For so long 
But baby, 
This isn't getting better, after all

You skip, I hop
We've gone running all around
But baby,
Things need time, after all 

It's not me, it's not you
It's the time we live in
Which has gone all wrong
But don't worry, Baby
We're in this for the long haul ! #gettingbetter #longdistancerelationship #baby #relationship #advice #stayblessed #hope

cressy adoline

From ur sister,             
         To the person who actually wants to live his life happily, regardless the hurdles he pass through!
         I wish you to have a awesome years ahead, enjoying ur life to its fullest, happily in the way you want it to be! 

Wish u many more 
         happy returns of the day Anna🥳❤️😇 #happybirthdayanna #stayblessed #enjoyeverymoment 
#staystrongnhappy

cressy adoline

A Person of Perfection, A Person of Dedication, A Person of Passion for work, A Person who is possessive of her passion, family and friends. A very Happpppyyy happy Birthday to you Chitra Miss!😍😍😘😘❤️❤️❤️😇😇😇 You are a person who can inspire the people around u and who watches u even frm distance to be perfect as u and make them to learn things so precisely than before they used to. I have learnt many things frm u da, n always u hav guided me right, n i like #happybirthday #Sisterhood #staystrong #friendsforever #stayblessed #frienship #behappyalways #lovesualot

read more
                   HAAAPPPYYY BIRTHDAY DA! ❤️😇😍 A Person of Perfection, 
A Person of Dedication,
A Person of Passion for work,
A Person who is possessive of her passion, family and friends.
            A very Happpppyyy happy Birthday to you Chitra Miss!😍😍😘😘❤️❤️❤️😇😇😇

You are a person who can inspire the people around u and who watches u even frm distance to be perfect as u and make them to learn things so precisely than before they used to.
            I have learnt many things frm u da, n always u hav guided me right, n i like
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification