Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best introverts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best introverts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about introverts meaning in hindi, extroverts and introverts meaning, introverts and extroverts meaning, introverts meaning in english, introverts and extroverts,

• 34 Followers
  • 43 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

mute video

Ritu Hirani

My dear introvert friends 🙋‍♀️ ▶️ 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 📨 . #introverts #introvertproblems #introvertmemes #lifecoaching #lifecoachingtips #BeYou #reelitfeelit #lifecoachbangalore #lifecoachindia #Motivational

read more
mute video

KhaultiSyahi

I am an introvert
I am not shy
I am not an extrovert
I am not an outgoing person
I am an introvert
I like to be alone
I like to be by myself
I like to think
I like to be quiet
I am an introvert
I am not a people person
I am not an extrovert
I am not someone who likes to be around people
I am an introvert
I am not someone who is always talking
I am not someone who is always active
I am an introvert
I am someone who is happy to be alone
I am someone who is happy to be by myself
I am someone who is happy to think
I am an introvert

©KhaultiSyahi #SWINGALONE #introvert #introverts #Introvertspeaks #Introversion #khaultisyahi #Nojoto #Real #my #Life_experience

KhaultiSyahi

#.Loneliness #introvert #introverts #Introvertspeaks #Introversion #introvertdiaries #khaultisyahi And no,I don't mind please leave me alone ! #Life

read more
Me an Introvert sitting a bench
in the park. 
Some over enthusiastic exuberant
person, comes over striking a conversation. 
"Please, I love❤ my 
loneliness and privacy.
 And am completely
fine bring alone. 
Try it sometimes
it is very 
ADDICTIVE ! "

©KhaultiSyahi #.Loneliness #introvert #introverts #Introvertspeaks #Introversion #introvertdiaries 
#khaultisyahi  #Nojoto 
And no,I don't mind please leave me alone !

Lyrics Wala

Hai aur koi aisa??? 😁 #introvert #shy #introverts #lyricswala #lifequotes #Relatable poetry shayari

read more
Text hi karlo acha hai, mulakaat nahi ki jati, 
Thoda introvert hu mujhse, jyada baat nahi ki jati ! 

Hai aur koi aisa???
😁

#introvert #shy #introverts #lyricswala #lifequotes #relatable #poetry #shayari

Sayali Paunikar

Introverts :
The one who are Best at Social Distancing #introverts#socialdistancing#coronacurfew#yqbaba

Bhoomi Anand

Sometimes at night, I struggle to sleep. Sometimes I think how can I get so hurt That my eyes are struggling to get some rest. They are continuously getting fountains of emotions. They are struggling deep into the feelings of pain. My pillow is also so tired of absorbing #poetrycommunity #yqbaba #nightthoughts #yqdidi #midnightthoughts #introverts #midnightdiary #bhoomicaption

read more
Sometimes at night
I struggle

Read caption// Sometimes at night,
I struggle to sleep.
Sometimes I think how can I get so hurt
That my eyes are struggling to get some rest.
They are continuously getting fountains
of emotions. They are struggling deep into 
the feelings of pain.
My pillow is also so tired of absorbing

CalmKazi

Introverts #calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #waves #introverts Thoughts

read more
I never avoid parties for which I get an invitation. 
It may seem that I have a fear of missing out;
partly true.
But more than that 
I like being in a sea of thoughts 
in my own boat 
fighting the waves. Introverts

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #Waves #Introverts #Thoughts

Anant Jain

Because a patient man listens first and then replies accordingly. If you haven't listened the whole topic, then your reaction will lose its importance. #sixtyfourthquote 
#introverts #silencespeaks #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqrandoms  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Gargi Bagchi

Bad Poet

The scene is from the freshers. The juniors who initially were not very comfortable during the tasks have now opened up. Everyone is showing their talents. The bonding of both the juniors and the seniors is pretty visible. The singer is singing, the dancer is coming to dance, the writer is sharing self-written shayaris. The ambience is fun and beautiful. The juniors are finally done showing their lively sides and now it's us, the seniors, who effortlessly seem to be wanting to show ourselves t #Dancing #spokenwordpoetry #sociallife #introverts #dancingislike #peoplearound #roseatesparkles #ohboy

read more
"I can't dance or sing, but I can do poetry alright!" I think to myself. "Umm, but I write poems, I never do them spoken. What if they don't get the poem? What if my voice shakes? Oh my god, I don't want to embarrass myself! But, but I'm a poet!"

(story in caption) The scene is from the freshers. The juniors who initially were not very comfortable during the tasks have now opened up. Everyone is showing their talents. The bonding of both the juniors and the seniors is pretty visible. The singer is singing, the dancer is coming to dance, the writer is sharing self-written shayaris. The ambience is fun and beautiful. 

The juniors are finally done showing their lively sides and now it's us, the seniors, who effortlessly seem to be wanting to show ourselves t
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification