Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best powerofthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best powerofthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about knowledge is power, separation of powers, girl power quotes, powerful women quotes, powerful quotes,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Jk

Always remember, your personality is created by your thoughts so keep the power of your thoughts such that,
No matter how strong a man is ready to fight with you, he must bow to your thoughts. - jk

©Jk #JKthought 
#powerofthoughts

Sweety PIe💚

If you are being brave and courageous enough to walk away from someone you love,
Be proud of yourself making the right choice,
No matter how much it may hurt,
You will soon realize how much more at peace you are
and how incredibly happy to have power in choosing Yourself... #527 #yourself_motivate  T #soulmates #powerofthoughts #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination

INK IMPRESSION

Your main thoughts decide your fate, your success, and your failure...👍 .... 😍😍 thoughts #powerofthoughts #Success #fate #Failure #yqbaba #yqdidi #wordsofmyworld

read more
☺️Your main thoughts decide 
your fate, your success, and
your failure...👍
 Your main thoughts decide 
your fate, your success, and
your failure...👍
😍😍
#thoughts #powerofthoughts 
#success #fate #failure 
#yqbaba #yqdidi #wordsofmyworld

Vidushi Kulshreshtha

True happiness follows when you are master of your thoughts. Same the anxiety does when your thoughts do not follow your will. #powerofthoughts

Vidushi Kulshreshtha

जब विचार और चाह
चलते हैं अलग अलग राह
उठता है व्यग्रता का सैलाब
ग़र छोड़ना है ये व्यग्र स्वभाव
पूरा करना है हर एक ख्याव
तो....
विचारों को नजरबंद कीजिए जनाब
 #powerofthoughts

Vidushi Kulshreshtha

सफलता के लिए जरूरी नहीं भाग्य का साथ
अपितु जरूरी है भ्रांत विचारों का परित्याग
 दृढ़-निश्चय एवम् स्वयं पर विश्वाश..
क्यूंकि सफ़लता सिर्फ विचारों का खेल है जनाब।
 #powerofthoughts

My happy UniverseShalini1

Today just say three times Thanku Thanku Thanku  feel ,say your wish ,and feel good instant way to change your lower vibration

©My happy UniverseShalini1 #self_love #Self #thanku #gratitude #powerofpositivity #powerofthanku#powerofthoughts

Sonali Ghosh

Where the great ideas comes from.....🖤 #Light #englishquotes #powerofthoughts #introverts #inspirationalquotes #thegirlwhowrites

read more
No Wilderness
No Revelation

©Sonali Ghosh Where the great ideas comes from.....🖤 

#Light #Nojoto #englishquotes #powerofthoughts #introverts #inspirationalquotes #thegirlwhowrites

perfect

Enclose me in the fire of your love,
Drown me in the ocean of your passion,
Volcanise my heart with your love,and let it erupt leaving a trail of hot molten lava            
To burn any doubts that may cloud my judgement, leaving a dark cloud over my feelings

StarLaxy8

©perfect #PowerOfThoughts#Bored#JustThinking#Feelings

Hidden_feelings

Power of positive thoughts..✊ #powerofthoughts #postivity

read more
Only your positive thoughts can heal your body. Power of positive thoughts..✊
#powerofthoughts #postivity
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification