Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lostme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lostme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics, i found your love when i lost my heart to you, sometimes you have to get lost to find your way, lost the one you love quotes, shayari related to lost love,

• 253 Followers
  • 266 Stories

S

Lost Me 💔 #lostsoul #lostmyself #lostme

read more
People do say loosing 
Someone hurts but , the 
Pain of loosing yourself is beyond 
All of those whom you lost . Lost Me 💔

#lostsoul #lostmyself #lostme

Cerebral Derange

Finding lost me in the dark night
With dimly light.when I was close
Suddenly I lost my light and stuck
In between finding me and lost me #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#lostme#find

Cerebral Derange

Finding lost me in the dark night
With dimly light.when I was close
Suddenly I lost my light and stuck
In between finding me and lost me #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#lostme#find

Nikita

I lost my identity the same day.. when the expression of your face and eyes seemed to be the same for others, that used to be for ME.. #LostME #Quotesbaba

Syed Salif

See what you did "left pain in my heart and a smile on my face "now I am the happiest person in the room,this smile has killed many and the pain has made me, to loose me .Now I am like a story with a lost ending. #lostme #lovestory #looseyourself #pain

Syed Salif

See what you did "left pain in my heart and a smile on my face "now I am the happiest person in the room,this smile has killed many and the pain has made me, to loose me .Now I am like a story with a lost ending. #lostme #lovestory #looseyourself #pain

Somya Baranwal

"I will Change"

I feel the pain, want to aim high,
      But fear the change don't know why,
Have no decided path, no particular dream,
Confused mind and my insecurity.

Twinkling-twinkling passing time,
Alarming situation, fasturated mind,
Tension and negativity on its peak,
Disturbing my mental peace.

I am insecure and I know why,
Keep away those unwanted advice,
Dealing with it in my way,
And I am confident I will Change.

#lostme #lostmyself #dreams #lostdreams #realityoflife

Rishabh Shukla

" Iam trying to erase your memories from my mind but my soul does not allow it to go easily, he needs a halt to make you realise your worth and her loss " #yqbaba #yqquotes #creativity #logeofmylife #lostfriendship #lost_love #lostme

Anupam Roy

In search of other happiness

I lost myself somewhere

Now it's nothing matter to me that “who u r...”

I'm not interested to know about others interest,

Bcoz, now i'm in search of myself.....

©Anupam Roy #insearchofmyself #loveyourself  #nozoto 

#lostme

TaNu's SoUl words

#lostsoul Love #hurt #Feel #Pain #Brain #disturbed #Broken #Shaam #lostme Adil Ali Saharanpuri Love kiran kee kalam se sapno ki aawaz ✔️ Usloob Ul Imaan

read more
Raye nahi 
Tumse himmat chahiye thi
ye ki....
Sab thik ho jayega main hun nah...!!

©TaNu's SoUl words #lostsoul #Love #hurt #Feel #Pain 
#Brain #disturbed #Broken 
#Shaam 
#lostme  Adil Ali Saharanpuri Love kiran kee kalam se sapno ki aawaz ✔️ Usloob Ul Imaan
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification