Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best weliveinaworld Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best weliveinaworld Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wel come shayri in hindi 10, koike wel handy, wel com, wel meaning in urdu, shayari photos download love wel,

• 66 Followers
  • 71 Stories

Het Bhanderi

Aakil Khan

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#getfeedback on this challenge #weliveinaworld I will read all posts posted before 12AM and comment in 48 hours. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Where happiness is equated with money and
Experience is equated with age.... 
  #GetFeedback on this challenge #weliveinaworld
I will read all posts posted before 12AM and comment in 48 hours. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Chitra Iyer

#getfeedback on this challenge #weliveinaworld I will read all posts posted before 12AM and comment in 48 hours. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

where love is present in all yet humans ache for it
where happiness is freely available yet man thinks he is not free to enjoy it
where God has gifted us an intellect to enhance our wisdom n promote selflessness yet we are using our wisdom to promote artificial intelligence and also becoming increasingly selfish
where we have plenty of humans but sadly,very little humanity..😢
  #GetFeedback on this challenge #weliveinaworld
I will read all posts posted before 12AM and comment in 48 hours. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Lavish Goyal

#getfeedback on this challenge #weliveinaworld I will read all posts posted before 12AM and comment in 48 hours. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
Where most of people understand themself true lover. If such a huge population understand the meaning of true love so why humanity is disappearing..??  #GetFeedback on this challenge #weliveinaworld
#lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

#getfeedback on this challenge #weliveinaworld I will read all posts posted before 12AM and comment in 48 hours. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
Where most of people understand themself true lover. If such a huge population understand the meaning of true love so why humanity is disappearing..??  #GetFeedback on this challenge #weliveinaworld
#lavithoughts

Fairy Lights

#getfeedback on this challenge #weliveinaworld I will read all posts posted before 12AM and comment in 48 hours. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #Beauty #Ugly #positivity #negativity

read more
Full of Positivity ... 
Yet, Why is it that I am filled with all the Negativity....? 
We, live in a world
Full of Love.. 
Yet, Why is it that I always lose the one's I Love....? 
We, live in a world 
Full of Beauty....
Yet I feel nothing but,  Ugly....?   #getfeedback on this challenge #weliveinaworld
I will read all posts posted before 12AM and comment in 48 hours. #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love  #beauty #ugly #positivity #negativity

Mysterious

#getfeedback on this challenge #weliveinaworld I will read all posts posted before 12AM and comment in 48 hours. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
where s*x is easy to find than true love😪  #GetFeedback on this challenge #weliveinaworld

Mysterious

read more
where s*x ke liye log fake relationship karke,
pyar jaise sacha word ka misuse krte hai!  #GetFeedback on this challenge #weliveinaworld

Mysterious

read more
where half of the people are dying to eat apple ,
and half are using apple phones😪  #GetFeedback on this challenge #weliveinaworld
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification