Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best disability Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best disability Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about learning disability and mental health dual diagnosis, physical disability and mental health, intellectual disability and mental health issues, mental disability quotes, love and disability quotes,

• 17 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Lakumikanda Mukunda

mute video

Springblossoms

Sorry I'm 6 minutes late😅 Physical condition doesn't stop from achieving your dreams to success... Collab and write your #9wordstory in today’s #rapidfire. I will be reading every story posted in the next two hours, until 6 pm IST. Multiple entries allowed. #Motivation #disability life #Success #achievement NOTE: A story should have a beginning, a middle and an end. The end should have an element of unpredictability, an element of surprise. Here’s an example: Father was happy. I wasn’t. New #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Recruiters denied my
Skills; I'm paralytic.
Now I'm CEO. Sorry I'm 6 minutes late😅
Physical condition doesn't stop from achieving your dreams to success...

Collab and write your #9wordstory in today’s #RapidFire. I will be reading every story posted in the next two hours, until 6 pm IST. Multiple entries allowed.
#motivation #disability #life #success #achievement
NOTE: A story should have a beginning, a middle and an end. The end should have an element of unpredictability, an element of surprise. Here’s an example:

Father was happy. I wasn’t. New

MSJ Quotes

Desire can improve the ability. 
But to have the ability and not desire is just like the disability. #desire #ability #disability #determination #hardwork #practice #msj #msjquotes

Vijay K Nair

If you fail to discover and work on your abilities,
And instead lament for your weaknesses and vulnerabilities,
Ask 'But Why me?' and circumstances you blame,
And not 'Try me' , and just be game,
Look to garner sympathies and for pittance you settle,
Instead of fighting it out to prove your mettle,
That's when you be called 'Disabled' of course,
And languish in your inabilities, and no day will be yours.

#yqbaba #disability

KhaultiSyahi

mute video

Gaurav Dutta

Be someone's disability, but not requirement.
Everyone can fit the requirements, but not the disability... #disability #requirement #love #hate #yqbaba #gauravdutta #life #justice

Monika Gadhvana

#disability #Mind #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqmotabhai #Sagrika #and_I M_O_N_I❤️ Jogiya Sagar

read more
...disability is in 
the mind of people
and not in the body. #disability #mind #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqmotabhai  #SAGRIKA #And_I #M_O_N_I❤️ Jogiya Sagar

Gaurav Dutta

Be someone's disability, but not requirement.
Everyone can fit the requirements, but not the disability... #disability #requirement #love #hate #yqbaba #gauravdutta #life #justice

Ratan Gupta

World Disability Day President Rajendra Prasad Ji Freedom Fighter Khudiram Bose Hockey Player Dhyan Chand Quotes By Ratan Kumar Gupta Yoga Meditation Guru Writer Astrologer Numerologist Vastu Expert Acupressure Therapist Reiki Healer Motivational Speaker PCB Science Teacher NLP Trainer Life Coach Health Wealth Happiness Stress Depression Wellness Love Relationships Marriage Child Birth Name Fame Study Foreign Travel Education Partnership Property Finance Job Career Business Success Leadership Co #disability #motivationalspeaker #astrologer #yogaguru #KhudiramBose #Rajendraprasad #dhyanniketan #ratangupta

read more
RKG  World Disability Day President Rajendra Prasad Ji Freedom Fighter Khudiram Bose Hockey Player Dhyan Chand Quotes By Ratan Kumar Gupta Yoga Meditation Guru Writer Astrologer Numerologist Vastu Expert Acupressure Therapist Reiki Healer Motivational Speaker PCB Science Teacher NLP Trainer Life Coach Health Wealth Happiness Stress Depression Wellness Love Relationships Marriage Child Birth Name Fame Study Foreign Travel Education Partnership Property Finance Job Career Business Success Leadership Co

Pratik Patil Patu

Disability can only  delay your abilities,
Can't destroy! #disability #quote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification