Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 9wordstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 9wordstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 96 Followers
  • 152 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Akshay Ojha

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordstory :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #deepredsea love #Stories #romance poetry

read more
Stranger
Colleagues
Friends
First_Hand_Shake
First_Hug
Best_Friends
First_Meeting_and_Kiss
Family_Issues
God's_Grace Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #9wordstory

:)  #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#deepredsea #love #stories #romance #poetry

Rahul Sharma

He broke her heart and lost his dwelling  place. #place #9wordstory #yqbaba #oneliner #yqspecial #brokenheart #microtale #thisishowyoulose

Springblossoms

Clean the dwell- your mind. Even lit during darkness. #clean #9wordstory #litindarkness #life #yqbaba #mind #oneliner #motivation

Springblossoms

Sorry I'm 6 minutes late😅 Physical condition doesn't stop from achieving your dreams to success... Collab and write your #9wordstory in today’s #rapidfire. I will be reading every story posted in the next two hours, until 6 pm IST. Multiple entries allowed. #Motivation #disability life #Success #achievement NOTE: A story should have a beginning, a middle and an end. The end should have an element of unpredictability, an element of surprise. Here’s an example: Father was happy. I wasn’t. New #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Recruiters denied my
Skills; I'm paralytic.
Now I'm CEO. Sorry I'm 6 minutes late😅
Physical condition doesn't stop from achieving your dreams to success...

Collab and write your #9wordstory in today’s #RapidFire. I will be reading every story posted in the next two hours, until 6 pm IST. Multiple entries allowed.
#motivation #disability #life #success #achievement
NOTE: A story should have a beginning, a middle and an end. The end should have an element of unpredictability, an element of surprise. Here’s an example:

Father was happy. I wasn’t. New

Springblossoms

9 word story of a rape victim. Instead of draping me with your love you sold me for raping to lavish with money!!! Collab and write your #9wordstory in today’s #rapidfire. I will be reading every story posted in the next two hours, until 6 pm IST. Multiple entries allowed. NOTE: A story should have a beginning, a middle and an end. The end should have an element of unpredictability, an element of surprise. Here’s an example: life #Rape #Money #crueltruth Father was happy. I wasn’t. New mothe #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Shared love for you.
You sold me,
For money. 9 word story of a rape victim. 
Instead of draping me with your love you sold me for raping to lavish with money!!!

Collab and write your #9wordstory in today’s #RapidFire. I will be reading every story posted in the next two hours, until 6 pm IST. Multiple entries allowed.

NOTE: A story should have a beginning, a middle and an end. The end should have an element of unpredictability, an element of surprise. Here’s an example:
#life #rape #money #crueltruth
Father was happy. I wasn’t. New mothe

Springblossoms

I'm happily living in you as now my heart beats for you❤💓 Love is eternal no matter what the situation is if it's true love. Collab and write your #9wordstory in today’s #rapidfire. I will be reading every story posted in the next two hours, until 6 pm IST. Multiple entries allowed. NOTE: A story should have a beginning, a middle and an end. The end should have an element of unpredictability, of surprise. Here’s an example: Father was happy. I wasn’t. New mother arrived home. YourQuoteAndMi #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Living in you;
Heart transplanted in you
Is mine.  I'm happily living in you as now my heart beats for you❤💓
Love is eternal no matter what the situation is if it's true love.

NOTE: A story should have a beginning, a middle and an end. The end should have an element of unpredictability, of surprise. Here’s an example:

Father was happy. I wasn’t. New mother arrived home. #YourQuoteAndMi

Springblossoms

13/365 If you want to burn fire why not fire of harmony. It will never blow out in others life, instead it will shine more✨✨✨✨ be the sunshine not destruction💜💜💜 my love to all💖 Happy makarsankranti in advance😉🌸👐🌹 #Fire #9wordstory life #365days365quotes #writingresolution #harmony #Motivation #peace

read more

Extinguish fire of violence
Burn your fire of harmony. 13/365
If you want to burn fire why not fire of harmony. It will never blow out in others life, instead it will shine more✨✨✨✨ be the sunshine not destruction💜💜💜 my love to all💖 Happy makarsankranti in advance😉🌸👐🌹

#fire #9wordstory #life #365days365quotes #writingresolution #harmony #motivation #peace

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #9worderoticstory #chitshighlight Best stories will be highlighted! ✨ #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #9wordstory YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Manoeuvring dangerous curves
awakening erogenous zones
fingers reached home. — % & Participate in this #rapidfire and write #9worderoticstory
#chitshighlight
Best stories will be highlighted! ✨

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #9wordstory  YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Mayur Dayama

Thank you Quote credit : Rashmi Shrivastava 😊 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqpoetry #9wordstory #newwritersclub #rapidfire #flameoflove #reflameoflife

read more
So there’s nobody to be blamed
then why to feel ashamed...!
Just a while I was unframed 
You came and made me reflamed...! 
 Thank you 
Quote credit : Rashmi Shrivastava 😊
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqpoetry #9wordstory #newwritersclub #rapidfire #flameoflove #reflameoflife

Bikash Burnwal

Collab and write your #9wordstory in today’s #rapidfire. I will be reading every story posted in the next two hours, until 6 pm IST. Multiple entries allowed. NOTE: A story should have a beginning, a middle and an end. The end should have an element of unpredictability, an element of surprise. Here’s an example: Father was happy. I wasn’t. New mother arrived home. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He confessed everything, they judged him. Friends group apart. Collab and write your #9wordstory in today’s #RapidFire. I will be reading every story posted in the next two hours, until 6 pm IST. Multiple entries allowed.

Father was happy. I wasn’t. New mother arrived home. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification