Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sonugupta Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sonugupta Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you mom quotes from son, i love you son quotes from mom, i love you son quotes, mother and son love quotes, mom and son love quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Sonu Gupta

Sonu Gupta

romantic 💕 #Love #pyaar #mohabbat #chaand #Romantic #sonugupta MONIKA SINGH Suman Zaniyan Vaishali Chauhan Díkshã Lãshkarì Suprabha #nojotovideo

read more

Sonu Gupta

never play with emotions #Love #Life_experience #Life #sonugupta #pyaar #shadesoflife #Talk

read more
never play with the emotions of any person 
may be you won this match but you loss that person for ever, forever and endever
💗 never play with emotions 
#Love #Life_experience #Life #sonugupta #pyaar 
#shadesoflife

Sonu Gupta

Thinking about someone special hearts you the most if he/she leaves you but joy of thinking is different with osm feeling🙂 #feelings#love#emotions#sonugupta

Sonu Gupta

Muskurate to hum aaj bhi hai.... 
Bas muskurane ki wajah badal gae hai💕🙂 #feelings#love#emotions#sonugupta

Sonu Gupta

Heeriye kadde dur na hove... 
Dil mera kadde chur na hove💓💓😶 #feelings#love#emotins#sonugupta

Sonu Gupta

Ye kaha ka insaaf hai... 
jakhm bhi tum hi do... Marham bhi tum hi lgao🙄😶 #feelings#love#emotions#sonugupta

Sonu Gupta

Pyar me itni thokre kha chuka hu ki ab sadak pe lagne waale thokaro ka koi asar hi nahi hota😶😶 #feelings#love#emotions#sonugupta

Sonu Gupta

Sonu Gupta

Don't leave anyone upset....As you never know it might be the last time you are seeing them😣 #feelings#love#sonugupta
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification