Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Morningmusings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Morningmusings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good morning my love i miss you quotes, meri good morning tu hai meri good night bhi tu, good morning i love you quotes, good morning jaan i love you, morning quotes for love,

• 16 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Abhijeet Ghorpade

mute video

Vicky

mute video

Arshi Dokadia

Once upon a time, 
Pictures told the,
Story of our life.
In the modern fairytale,
We live for pictures. #pictures
#YQBaba 
#morningmusings

Mouni Kanna✍

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSskysofresh is out! 🤩 📍Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Clicked by Adhikari Mann #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Morningmusings #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers

read more
In the early mornings 
ND shines with the sunshine's 
To make us shine 
over the day brightly Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSskysofresh is out! 🤩

📍Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. 

Clicked by Adhikari Mann

Abid

Good morning writers! Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your thoughts on this blank bg. #soultrigger #yqbaba #yqdnd #dndmornings #dndbgprompt #Morningmusings #flyfree #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
Your thoughts surround me like air
and I float in the sky like a balloon.
Those gentle breezes takes me away
to faraway lands, undiscovered, 
just be there for me gently, 
so that I can land smoothly 
with your love.  Good morning writers! 

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your  thoughts on this blank bg.
#soultrigger 
#yqbaba #yqdnd #dndmornings #dndbgprompt #morningmusings #flyfree  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Ashika Ashika

Namaste Varios 🙏 What vibes does the rising sun give you? 🌞 Share with us by collaborating on this beautiful prompt with #vzrisingsunisthesign 😊. We will love to read from you 😀. Wish you all have a positive day ahead💜 #variozilla #yqvariozilla #yqbaba #GoodMorning #Morningmusings #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
of magic bringing brightness in all of our lives... Namaste Varios 🙏

What vibes does the rising sun give you? 🌞
Share with us by collaborating on this beautiful prompt with #vzrisingsunisthesign 😊. We will love to read from you 😀. Wish you all have a positive day ahead💜
#variozilla #yqvariozilla #yqbaba #goodmorning #morningmusings

#YourQuoteAndMine

Satish Chandra

#NaPoWriMo

#apoemaday

#YQbaba

#FreakySatty

Aamna Magray

My love for the Beloved is my knight in shining armour, I don't need another! Yes you got it right!
#yqbaba #yqbhaijaan #yqenglish #yqquotes #yqtales #lockdowndiary #ilovepeace #morningmusings

Aamna Magray

If you can't fall asleep you are awake in someone's dream! #yqbaba #YQBhaiJaan #yqtales #yqquotes #yqmorningthought #Morningmusings #lockdowndiary #Dreams

read more
Sach toh nahi lagta magar logoon ko yeh kehte suna hai
Kisi k khawaboon mein jagtay hai woh jo soo nahi paatay

سچ تو نہیں لگتا مگر لوگوں کو یہ کہتے سنا ہے     
کسی کے خوابوں میں جاگتے ہے وہ جو سو نہیں پاتے If you can't fall asleep you are awake in someone's dream!
#yqbaba #yqbhaijaan #yqtales #yqquotes #yqmorningthought #morningmusings #lockdowndiary #dreams

Aamna Magray

Tum hamare nahi chalo humne yeh maan lia
Hum tumhare hai ab tum bhi yeh maan loo!

تم ہمارے نہیں چلو ہم نے یہ مان لیا
ہم تمہارے ہے اب تم بھی یہ مان لو
 #yqbaba #yqbhaijaan #yqurdu #yqtales #yqishq #morningmusings #lockdowndiary #acceptance
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification