Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unsung Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unsung Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about taanaji the unsung warrior full movie, tanhaji the unsung warrior, taanaji the unsung warrior, unsung warrior meaning in hindi, unsung freedom fighters of india,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Sakshi Vashist

Like a child has just woken
Like the dream left unwoven
Like a poem unsung
Oh Calcutta, you are like art unstrung 

#calcutta #unstrung #unsung #unwoven

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

With a new dawn at your door,
Opens up a new window to be the unsung warrior,
In this war of daily life once more. #yqbaba #new #dawn #window #unsung #warrior #war #life

AYUSH SINGH

With a new dawn at your door,
Opens up a new window to be the unsung warrior,
In this war of daily life once more. #yqbaba #new #dawn #window #unsung #warrior #war #life

Nishtha Goswami

One day, the heart will discover,
the feelings of an unsung lover,
trapped in the mesh of nowhere,
smiling in the turmoil of despair.  #unsung #yqbaba #yqpoem #yqpoetry #musings #lostlove #unrequitedlove #sad

Diwa

"Ah, you were my favorite song;
Yet, I didn't know how to sing you." "Unsung"

#Unsung #diwa #kwentongdiwa #cinemagraph #yqbaba

Phanindra Ganesh

Not being apart,
Not being close,
The silence being a key for music in between,
The pleasures being enjoyed in the comfort zones,
This, isn't an unsung story of love? #lovefailure #crush #yqbaba #yqtales #unsung  #ganshots

Aditi

#we salute u #unsung heroes😇

read more
Words 'll surely fail to thank you dear doctors,police ,nurses n media.The work you are doing from all your heart and mind ,even it gets  praises in wikipedia.Hey! we salute you my real  'Unsung heroes'for ur fight with 'CORONA' ,but i believe ur heroism is such,that 'll pave the path to tag  our place soon with  'Anticorona'...... #We salute u #Unsung heroes😇

KABEER KHAN

Manaswin Manu

सराहे सबने बस उजियारे
बस की दिन की बात
चुपके से आधी ज़िन्दगी
तय कर आई रात

©Manaswin_Manu #nojotohindi #day #night #daynight #light #darkness #complimentry #unsung #journey #Manaswin_Manu

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification