Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nobodyisperfect Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nobodyisperfect Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nobody can love you more, nobody compares to you, nobody loves me, nobody sleeps in the woods tonight, met a lot of people but nobody feels like you,

• 27 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Anjali Das Gupta

Springblossoms

Challenge 1-  When you don't have guts to speak in front of anyone and backbite at the same time. Such a boring act. It makes me very bore.

Challenge 2- " Nobody is perfect. So before pointing out others; see where you lack and improve yourself first. Perfection is a thing which is rarely achieved that too for a short time." #bored 
#nobodyisperfect 
#yqbaba 
#dailychallenge

Richa Vedpathak

Do not give the right of decision making of your life to other people, sometimes they may be wrong, sometimes you may feel agitated,
sometimes you will loose your own right of decision making !!! #nocomments #bepositivealways #nobodyisperfect #nospoilers #lifelessons #lifeexpectations #lifeisamixture  
#thanksgivingtogod

Shivansh

Nobody is Perfect
Make Yourself Imperfectly Perfect.
Try to ignore the Imperfections,
See the Emotions,
Just Try to Examine the Perfections.

Looks maybe Fake, 
Heart's always True.
Whosoever comes and go,
Be the Only Version Of You.

Don't try to Change,
Some may Find your Faults
And some may Feel Your Laws.
Some may try to swinge
Some may hate you
Or may try to crush Your Wings,
Some may Love your mood swings.
 #yqbaba
#yqdidi
#nobodyisperfect
#yqquotes
#englishquote
#beyou
#perfectlyimperfect       
#poetry

Swapnil Moon

Nobody's Perfect.....
This scribbler have tried to become perfectionist and came to the conclusion which is 
Imperfection is Perfect.....
Nobody is Everybody..... #nobodyisperfect #yqbaba #yqquotes #phraseoftheday #imperfectionisperfect

Sakshi Vashist

Nobody is perfect
Maybe that's why 
We have a world
Where everyone
Is trying to prove 
How others are 
More imperfect 
Than them 

#nobodyisperfect #perfect #prove #nobody #imperfect

sanjana

Nobody's perfect !
There is beauty in flaws!! #NobodyIsPerfect #nobodyisperfect #yqbaba #yqquotes

Siyabonga Zuma

Preach what you believe in. #Preach #TheWordofGod #word #nobodyisperfect #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquote

read more
Word:

If you think somebody shouldn't preach what they believe in because they're not perfect, that means we will never get to hear the word, because nobody is perfect. Preach what you believe in.

#preach #thewordofgod #word #nobodyisperfect #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquote

Siyabonga Zuma

Nobody is perfect:

Forgive me if I ever claimed perfection.
I'm just trying to inspire you, not trying to mislead you. Say bye bye to your despise, cause it's leading you astray. #forgive me if I ever #claimed #perfection cause #nobodyisperfect
#yqbaba #yqtales

Siyabonga Zuma

#nobodyisperfect if you get what I'm saying... #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
Do as I say, not as I do...
Because nobody is perfect...if you get what I'm saying. #nobodyisperfect if you get what I'm saying...
#yqbaba #yqtales
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification