Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best seekingtruth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best seekingtruth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tu aata hai seene mein lyrics, i see you, see you again lyrics, see meaning in hindi, poppy seeds in hindi,

• 3 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

twisha ray

Silence makes the loudest voice. #NatureLove #SpeakOutLoud #Observing #seekingtruth #Life

read more
mute video

NO ONE

One said:"its not when you stop thinking,
its when you stop sleeping"
Other said:"its not when you wake,
its when you work"
Two said:"its not when you fight,
its when you fighthard"
Other said:"its not when you hit the target,
its when you hit the goal"
Three said:"its not when you achieve,
its when you help others achieve"
(suddenly there was a silence)
few minutes later
Four said:"its not what you say,
its how you say it"
Other said:"its not what you speak,
its what you do".....
(So the cycle of debate repeatedly went on..till i put my pen down, and stopped thinking)

©NO ONE #poetryunplugged  #Gameofwords  #nojotopoetry #Nojoto #noone #words #seekingtruth #whosaidwhat #whatisit 

#Hopeless

Akhil Kael

The peace I was looking for,
The place I was destined for..
#nojotop #nojotophotos #Photooftheday #nojotoevery #nojotolike #spiritualawakening #1111 #riseofphoenix #seekingtruth #selflove #selfexproration

Akhil Kael

Note to Myself Piece by Piece
Building my streaks of PEACE ✌️ #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #inspiration #nevergiveup #1111 #riseofphoenix #seekingtruth #NojotoApp #beyondlovenhate #prayers #blessed #beautiful #love #nojototop #nojotobest #nojotolike #win #comeback #Picoftheday #beautiful #dontquit #peace #tranquility #freestylerapper

Akhil Kael

Someone tapped into the frequencies of human's subconscious, and here's how the decoded message appears to be
#nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #miracle #peace #tranquility #freestylerapper #1111 #riseofphoenix #seekingtruth #NojotoApp #spiritualawakening #poweroflove #beyondlovenhate #enlighten #evolution #thegodwithinus #triumphofhumanity

Akhil Kael

Is war the original human state?
And peace just a rejuvenating break? #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #riseofphoenix #1111 #spiritualawakening #Photooftheday #love #misunderstood #bhfyp #uglytruth #seekingtruth #NojotoApp #beyondlovenhate #prayers #abundance #blessed #beautiful #nojototop  Satyaprem Arun Raina Shab Anjan Roy anjalie verma

Akhil Kael

I am standing at crossroads,
The ones already made by humans for us to follow,
The left needs my soul to be pure,
The right, sipping evil poison is the way assure,
Stupid human has made these 2 roads, 
Walking on either path, they boast, 
What they forgot is good n evil have the same source 
Yes that's me, him her, them, you... 
In modern mundane these two roads.. 
Are just ego feeding illusion, 
A resolution designed to mend you into slavery designated towards desolation, 
How can one understand white if he's unknown to white.. 
These two roads won't lead to truth.. 
I am gonna walk straight cuz now I understand the path untravelled leads to you...
Hey my creator I am willing to see you.. #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #freestylerapper #1111 #riseofphoenix #seekingtruth #NojotoApp #spiritualawakening #poweroflove #peace #nojototop #nojotobest #nojotolike #beyondlovenhate  Satyaprem Arun Raina anjalie verma

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification