Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myvotemyright Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myvotemyright Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

gravity quotes

கடைசி வருடம் நல்லது செய்ததுப் போல் உருவாக்கும் அரசியல் நல்லது என்று வாக்கை அளிக்காது இருக்கும் ஐந்து வருடங்களும் மக்களுக்காக அரசியல் செய்யும் அரசியல் நினைவுக் கூர்ந்து நம் ஒவ்வொருவரின் வாக்குகளை அளித்து ஜனநாயக கடமையை நிறைவேற்றுவோம்... ☝️ #Vote #Politics #Tamilnadu #yqkanmani #myvotemyright #gravity_quotes #என்_தூலின்_பதிவு

read more
"உங்கள் வாக்கு"

கட்சிக்கு கட்சி
கூறும் குறைகளை
குறைக்கும் ஆட்சி
 எந்த கட்சி செய்கின்றதோ அக்கட்சியை தேர்ந்தெடுப்போம்...

"இல்லையேல் புது கட்சி உருவாக்குவோம்"

என்_தூலின்_பதிவு
PraveeN_kumar_lk கடைசி  வருடம் நல்லது செய்ததுப் போல் உருவாக்கும் அரசியல் நல்லது என்று வாக்கை அளிக்காது 

இருக்கும் ஐந்து வருடங்களும் மக்களுக்காக
அரசியல் செய்யும் அரசியல் நினைவுக் கூர்ந்து நம் ஒவ்வொருவரின் வாக்குகளை அளித்து
ஜனநாயக கடமையை நிறைவேற்றுவோம்...

☝️
#vote

Aparna Singh

ONE VOTE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE ! 🇮🇳 Let's maintain the vibrancy of our nation by exercising our RIGHT TO VOTE. 🙏 Today’s #nationalvotersday in India. #Collab and write what voting means to you and why should we all vote. #RepublicDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #myvotemyright #icanmakeadifference

read more
I'm precious. I request you to please use me rationally without being tempted and influenced by fake controversies. I'm giving you a chance to bring a difference to the existing country's scenario.

Aware others too to use me wisely so that you won't lament in 
the coming 5 years.
 ONE VOTE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE ! 🇮🇳
Let's maintain the vibrancy of our nation by exercising our RIGHT TO VOTE. 🙏

Today’s #nationalvotersday in India. #Collab and write what voting means to you and why should we all vote. #republicday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#myvotemyright #icanmakeadifference

Aparna Singh

ONE VOTE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE ! 🇮🇳 Let's maintain the vibrancy of our nation by exercising our RIGHT TO VOTE. 🙏 Today’s #nationalvotersday in India. #Collab and write what voting means to you and why should we all vote. #RepublicDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #myvotemyright #icanmakeadifference

read more
I'm precious. I request you to please use me rationally without being tempted and influenced by fake controversies. I'm giving you a chance to bring a difference to the existing country's scenario.

Aware others too to use me wisely so that you won't lament in 
the coming 5 years.
 ONE VOTE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE ! 🇮🇳
Let's maintain the vibrancy of our nation by exercising our RIGHT TO VOTE. 🙏

Today’s #nationalvotersday in India. #Collab and write what voting means to you and why should we all vote. #republicday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#myvotemyright #icanmakeadifference

vivek hardaha

मेरा वोट बदलते युवाओं की नई सोच के लिए, डिजिटल होते भारतीयों और उनके भविष्य के लिये, कंधे से कंधे मिलाके रूढ़ीवादी सोच की कमर तोड़ने के लिये, ईट का जवाब पत्थर से देने के लिये और सबसे महत्वपूर्ण लोकतंत्र में मतदाता ही सर्वोपरि होता है इस बात के समर्थन के लिये। #meravotemeraadhikaar #myvotemyright #hardaha

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification