Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nationalvotersday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nationalvotersday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bobotie is the national dish of which country, marseillaise is the national anthem of, nation love quotes, kansingh ki nati, today the national day of,

• 24 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Hashim Bannur | ಹಾಶಿಂ ಬನ್ನೂರು

ರಾಷ್ಟ್ರೀಯ ಮತದಾರರ ದಿನ ಜನವರಿ-25 ನಮ್ಮ ಮತ ನಮ್ಮ ಹಕ್ಕು. ದೇಶದ ಭವಿಷ್ಯಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಎಲ್ಲರೂ ಜವಾಬ್ದಾರಿಯುತವಾಗಿ ಮತ ಚಲಾಯಿಸೋಣ. ಈ ರಾಷ್ಟ್ರೀಯ‌ ಮತದಾರರ ದಿನದಂದು ಮತದಾನದ ಪ್ರಾಮುಖ್ಯತೆ ಅರಿತು, ನಮ್ಮೆಲ್ಲರ ಜವಾಬ್ದಾರಿಯನ್ನು ಪಾಲಿಸುವ ಸಂಕಲ್ಪ ತೊಡೋಣ. ಪ್ರತಿ ಚುನಾವಣೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಕಡ್ಡಾಯವಾಗಿ ಮತದಾನ ಮಾಡೋಣ. #nationalvotersday #ಹಾಶಿಂ_ಬನ್ನೂರು #hashim_bannur #ಆಲೋಚನೆಗಳು #hashim_bannur_Socialmedia #hashim_bannur_Nojoto #hashim_bannur_Post #hashim_bannur_News

read more
ರಾಷ್ಟ್ರೀಯ ಮತದಾರರ ದಿನ  ಜನವರಿ-25
ನಮ್ಮ ಮತ ನಮ್ಮ ಹಕ್ಕು. ದೇಶದ ಭವಿಷ್ಯಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಎಲ್ಲರೂ ಜವಾಬ್ದಾರಿಯುತವಾಗಿ ಮತ ಚಲಾಯಿಸೋಣ. 
ಈ ರಾಷ್ಟ್ರೀಯ‌ ಮತದಾರರ ದಿನದಂದು ಮತದಾನದ ಪ್ರಾಮುಖ್ಯತೆ ಅರಿತು, ನಮ್ಮೆಲ್ಲರ ಜವಾಬ್ದಾರಿಯನ್ನು 
ಪಾಲಿಸುವ ಸಂಕಲ್ಪ ತೊಡೋಣ. ಪ್ರತಿ ಚುನಾವಣೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಕಡ್ಡಾಯವಾಗಿ ಮತದಾನ ಮಾಡೋಣ.

©Hashim Bannur | ಹಾಶಿಂ ಬನ್ನೂರು ರಾಷ್ಟ್ರೀಯ ಮತದಾರರ ದಿನ 
ಜನವರಿ-25
ನಮ್ಮ ಮತ ನಮ್ಮ ಹಕ್ಕು. ದೇಶದ ಭವಿಷ್ಯಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಎಲ್ಲರೂ ಜವಾಬ್ದಾರಿಯುತವಾಗಿ ಮತ ಚಲಾಯಿಸೋಣ. 
ಈ ರಾಷ್ಟ್ರೀಯ‌ ಮತದಾರರ ದಿನದಂದು ಮತದಾನದ ಪ್ರಾಮುಖ್ಯತೆ ಅರಿತು, ನಮ್ಮೆಲ್ಲರ ಜವಾಬ್ದಾರಿಯನ್ನು ಪಾಲಿಸುವ ಸಂಕಲ್ಪ ತೊಡೋಣ. ಪ್ರತಿ ಚುನಾವಣೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಕಡ್ಡಾಯವಾಗಿ ಮತದಾನ ಮಾಡೋಣ. 

#NationalVotersDay
#ಹಾಶಿಂ_ಬನ್ನೂರು
#hashim_bannur

Mayur Dayama

Think Twice Only one thing going to tell at this #nationalvotersday This will harm a lot to you It's your right to choose best for your sake #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #Vote

read more
Don't Vote 

for

Note Think Twice
Only one thing going to tell at this #NationalVotersday
This will harm a lot to you 
It's your right to choose best for your sake 
#yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #vote

CM Chaitanyaa

Today’s #nationalvotersday in India. #Collab and write what voting means to you and why should we all vote. #RepublicDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To all the citizens and all the politicians I'm the note. 
The note to remember, the vote to surrender.  Today’s #nationalvotersday in India. #Collab and write what voting means to you and why should we all vote. #republicday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Darshan Blon

Today’s #nationalvotersday in India. #Collab and write what voting means to you and why should we all vote. #RepublicDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I signify change, power and responsibility. 
I can't allow you to defy me
as I've pledged to serve the nation. Hence I urge you "O fellow citizens"- cast me wisely and you too 
fulfill your primary duty. Today’s #nationalvotersday in India. #Collab and write what voting means to you and why should we all vote. #republicday #YourQuoteAndMine

Impeccable Words

Today’s #nationalvotersday in India. #Collab and write what voting means to you and why should we all vote. #RepublicDay #YourQuoteAndMine #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotebaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am IMPORTANT Today’s #nationalvotersday in India. #Collab and write what voting means to you and why should we all vote. #republicday #YourQuoteAndMine
#collabchallenge
#yourquoteandmine
#yourquotebaba

Quotes of Adi

read more
                        For ... 
सशक्त , सुशिक्षित ,     
प्रामाणिक , गर्वान्वित
      " भारत " Today’s #nationalvotersday in India. #Collab and write what voting means to you and why should we all vote. #republicday #YourQuoteAndMine

Rabiya Nizam

India celebrates the National Voters' Day today. National Voters' Day marks an important milestone in the history of Indian democracy. The day was first celebrated on January 25, 2011, to mark the Foundation day of Election Commission of India. Sprinkle your thoughts on the above background and tell us what are you voting against. P.S. don't attack an person, religion, sect, or a political party. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #election #nationalvotersday #yqdnd #dndVotersDay

read more
Caste Descrimination India celebrates the National Voters' Day today. National Voters' Day marks an important milestone in the history of Indian democracy. 

The day was first celebrated on January 25, 2011, to mark the Foundation day of Election Commission of India.

Sprinkle your thoughts on the above background and tell us what are you voting against. 

P.S. don't attack an person, religion, sect, or a political party.

Aparna Singh

ONE VOTE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE ! 🇮🇳 Let's maintain the vibrancy of our nation by exercising our RIGHT TO VOTE. 🙏 Today’s #nationalvotersday in India. #Collab and write what voting means to you and why should we all vote. #RepublicDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #myvotemyright #icanmakeadifference

read more
I'm precious. I request you to please use me rationally without being tempted and influenced by fake controversies. I'm giving you a chance to bring a difference to the existing country's scenario.

Aware others too to use me wisely so that you won't lament in 
the coming 5 years.
 ONE VOTE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE ! 🇮🇳
Let's maintain the vibrancy of our nation by exercising our RIGHT TO VOTE. 🙏

Today’s #nationalvotersday in India. #Collab and write what voting means to you and why should we all vote. #republicday #YourQuoteAndMine
#myvotemyright #icanmakeadifference

Hira Vajahat

Today’s #nationalvotersday in India. #Collab and write what voting means to you and why should we all vote. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Use me intelligently
I might change the fate 
Of the country
With responsibility!

-Indian voter Today’s #nationalvotersday in India. #Collab and write what voting means to you and why should we all vote. #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

Today’s #nationalvotersday in India. #Collab and write what voting means to you and why should we all vote. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And i have a power to create a history in election period.
One vote + one right + right choice=great nation. Today’s #nationalvotersday in India. #Collab and write what voting means to you and why should we all vote. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification