Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovechats Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovechats Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Shivam Soni

उन्होंने हमसे कुछ इस कदर पूछा की नींद नहीं आ रही तुम्हे?

हमने भी मुस्कुराते हुए कह दिया, जब से तुमसे मोहब्बत हुई है, सारी नींद उड गई है और आंखे भी तुम्हारे सपने देख रही है।
💕❤️💕❤️ #afternoonthoughts #afternoonquotes #lovequotes #shayari #lovechats #spreadlove #291stquote

Shivam Soni

Cute Chat

She: What gives you more happiness throughout the day?

He: Talking with you once in a day😍💕 #afternoonthoughts #afternoonquotes #cutechats #lovequotes #lovechats #spreadlove #290thquote

Rohit Singh

#Love #lovechats

read more

Apu

I know, I know. A lot of us are missing the #yostowrimo prompts. We didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to May, didn't we? To keep the storyteller in us alive, I have added two hangover wallpaper in the YoStoWriMo folder and will keep giving one collab challenge for writing a shortstory every two days. Collab and complete this #Conversation. #willyoudieforme #YourQuoteAndMine #lovechats #yqenglish #yqbaba #mypoems Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"What?"
"Just asking...say,will you die for me?"
"Naah..."
"What! That means,you don't love me?"
"Really? Do you think,if I can't die for you,I don't love you?"
"Then why did you say that?"
"Hey common,dying is too easy...I wanna live with you,forever..."
"That's the reason I love you so much"
" I love you too babe..." I know, I know. A lot of us are missing the #yostowrimo prompts. We didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to May, didn't we? To keep the storyteller in us alive, I have added two hangover wallpaper in the YoStoWriMo folder and will keep giving one collab challenge for writing a shortstory every two days.

Collab and complete this #conversation. #willyoudieforme #yourquoteandmine
#lovechats #yqenglish  #yqbaba #mypoems
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

vanlalpekichinzah

#lovechats

read more
1 special person
1 long call

And all my sadness turns into happiness.

Some people really are magicians. #lovechats

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification